tuscl

Had a "different" experience last night

potheadpl
Florida
Went to my fav club last night and saw my new fav dancer. This girl is HOT. I mean model hot. 5'11", 130#, a beautiful face, and great body. I've done a 15 minute Champagne room with her a couple of weeks ago, but last night I paid for 30 minutes.

I'm kind of kinky. I like to be dominated. When I told her that the first time, the result was she slapped me around and spanked me with my belt, then let me masturbate her to orgasm. It was fun. No release on my part but still HOT.

Last night she asked me if I have a foot fetish. I do. So the first part of our 30 minutes was me worshipping her feet. She gave me a footjob, which is a new experience. I sucked her toes while she used a vibe on herself to orgasm. Then she beat me with my belt(left a mark holy FCK that hurt). She put the vibrator on my balls while she gave HJ to release. Lots of DFK, nipple sucking, playing with kitty.

I'm a sick man.

25 comments

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Naahhhhhhhhhhh, ph, the rest of us have our own things. LMAO
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    As long as it makes you happy, and gets you off, I don't think too many of us will judged you harshly. Now if you get into pee fetishes, it probably will make us stop and think. LOL
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    @vincemichaels---LOL! Now she wants me to go to the local swingers' club's "Foot Party". It's a 6 hour foot fetish party. 6 hours of sucking toes, foot worship, and trampling. Should be fun. And this girl is HOT. HOT HOT HOT. 19 years old. Unbelivable.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sweet dreams are made of this
    Who am I to disagree?
    Travel the world and the seven seas
    Everybody's looking for something

Some of them want to use you
    Some of them want to get used by you
    Some of them want to abuse you
    Some of them want to be abused
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    OK, sorry, I have to say something about the whole foot thing. On my last club visit a dancer asked if I would massage her feet. It was toward the end of her shift, and she just started dancing again after a 4-month break, so she was really hurting. I was giving her a little shoulder massage, she said it felt really good, and that was when she asked if I would rub her feet, too. I thought about what her feet would be like about a whole shift in those stripper heels, and politely changed the subject. But hey, to each his own.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I used to massage my ATF's feet at times. Not a problem and one can always wash their hands.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Massaging feet easily leads to better times. Take care of your dancer, and she will usually take care of you.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    potheadpl,
    "trampling"???
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Steve229---"trampling" is having a woman step on you. Some guys like shoes on. Some guys like having their scrotums stepped on with heels. I'm not that extreme. But having a barefooted woman step on my chest and stomach is oddly pleasant to me. WTF? LOL!!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    ^^^YIKES!
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    LOL, steve. Things could be worse, imagine if that woman in the picture with that little guy that you posted the link for a few days back was trampling you. Let us know what kind of flowers to get for your funeral. Seriously, let's be happy for ph, sounds like he has a good thing going.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    You must not be her first customer to like that kind of stuff! Kind of young at only 19 years old to be into that. Maybe her mom was a dominatrix!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    San Francisco has a different strip club scene than other cities I have lived in. It is a very liberal town. People are very open with their sexuality there. Mitchell Brother’s O’Farrell Theater is reknown for its live sex shows. Many people mistakenly classify it as a strip club. It’s not. It is licensed as a “sex theater” and every night there are live sex shows performed onstage. How do they get away with contact like that? The establishment does not serve alcohol The four topless clubs in town: Gold Club, Boys Toys (now Broadway Showgirls), Hustler, and Hungry I served alcohol and therefore by law were supposed to refrain from the contact levels that were available at Mitchell Brothers. The swingers clubs were open four nights a week. It boggled my mind how there were enough sexually open people to pack The Power Exchange Wednesday thru Saturday, every week!

“Hello, you are very pretty. My name is Habib. Will you come make a deal with me?” Habib said to me in a thick Indian accent as I walked past the mini-hallway that lead to the restrooms.

“Um, sure. Would you like a $20 dance here or would you like to go to VIP?” I wasn’t quite as polished those days before Naked Assets.

“I don’t want a dance. I want to drink you. I will pay to drink you.” Habib said, not budging from the door to the restroom.

“Huh? Drink me? I can’t get you a drink from the bar. What do you mean?” I was clueless. Little did I know the fetish education I was about to receive.

“Pee for me. I will pay you.” Habib explained. “I have a lot of money. You name the price.”

“Oooookaaay…my urine is very expensive,” I had no idea what the going rate for pee was so I just threw a number out there, “500 dollars.”

“Not a problem,” Habib said in his thick Indian accent. He sounded like the guy on The Simpsons. ”I will pay you when you deliver.”

“No. No, for special orders like this, I require half up front.” I was not going to set myself up for a loss on this deal.

“Fine, fine.” he says handing me two hundreds and a fifty. I grabbed his beer bottle and started walking toward the dressing room.

“Wait..the bathroom is right here!” he insisted.

“Oh. I want to use the one in the back. It’s more private.” I said.

For those of you who have never been to Hustler in San Francisco, the locker room is behind the VIP room and DJ Booth. I had so many thoughts running through my head. How the heck am I going to pee into a beer bottle and not get it all over my hand? Ewwwww….this is so gross, I can’t believe I’m doing this. But then again, I’ve had to pee in a cup at the doctor’s office and pay someone to run tests on it. OK, don’t be a wuss, just do this. It’s an easy $500. I had to babysit 36 5th graders for a week to make $500 when I was teaching school.

As soon as I entered the Blue VIP Room the lightbulb went off. Of course! I go straight to the DJ booth. I don’t know if DJ John remembers this, it was back during the DotComBust days when we would do numerous shots of Jaegermeister waiting for customers to walk in the door. “John, here’s 50 bucks…go piss in this beer bottle for me.”

John looked at me. Shrugged his shoulders and pocketed the $50. “OK” A few minutes later he returns hands me a very warm Budweiser Bottle.

“EWWWW! It’s all warm!” I squeal.

“What did you expect?” he laughed. “Even though I already know….I don’t want to know what you are going to do with that.” Without missing a beat of the music, he turns to the microphone and resumes his ball-busting job of professional cat herding. (Disclaimer, the viewpoint represented in this link is not that of Avalon)

I walked out and handed the bottle to Habib. He handed me the other 250 bucks and took a looooong drink of DJ John’s pee.

“What the hell is this?” he snarled “this doesn’t taste like anything!” he started getting a bit irate. “You just put hot water in this. This is not pee!”

“Nope…it’s definately pee.” I said matter of factly. His breath was absolutely rancid. My stomach started clenching up and I felt the back of my throat close in a dry heave. “Look. I gotta go, your breath smells like urine. It was a pleasure doing business with you.”

So if in eight years of dancing, I can chuckle over the weirdest thing that ever happened to me…I’ve got it pretty good in this life. Hmmm…what is the going rate for pee these days?

http://www.stripandgrowrich.com/blog/200…
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    samsung1--she tells me she is a fetish model. They grow up fast nowadays. LOL! She likes older guys, so I'm assuming she had an older boyfriend at one time. Talked to my buddy and when he spent time with her the domination thing wasn't even offered. I think I'm just lucky that I talked to her long enough and brought it up. How many guys are going to do that @ a strip club--"By the way, I like to be spanked and suck toes."? Hopefully, not many.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    "By the way, I like to be spanked and suck toes."

Maybe you should get a t-shirt with that printed on it to wear to the clubs, lol.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I also have a foot fetish, and have rubbed a few strippers feet. The last one was a super hot 20 yr old. If they are hot and don't have ugly feet, I will do it anyday of the week, who cares if they have been dancing for hours, I can wash up later. All they need to do is ask, or I will mention it to them. MY ATF cannot stand to have her feet touched...true downer for me.

If "she" is hot and young, I would do just about anything she wanted....uhm, but pee.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Dancers who are willing to beat the customer are a dime a dozen. Finding one who will let *me* hurt *her* is another thing entirely. Finding one who actually enjoys the level of pain I like to inflict has so far been unsuccessful, unfortunately. Close, but not quite there yet.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know one stripper who sells her shoes and panties on ebanned.net and says it is a profitable side business for her. The more used her shoes are the better the sales. She sometimes has customers buy her shoes to wear and then give them back to the customer when they get used.

Not my cup of tea...but to each their own!

PM me if you want specifics
    15 years ago
    GMD, not my thing but they are out there.

Had a lap with a dancer one time new to me at a club with fairly tame laps. First she does a head stand between my legs on the couch and puts her clothed crotch in my face. Next she bites my ball sack HARD through my pants. Then she asks me to pinch her nipples HARD. Not hard enough, HARDER. This is at a club where I wasn't even supposed to be touching the boobies.

Never hooked up with her again. Once was enough. Don't think she was impressed with my nipple pinching.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    GMD---being willing to dominate a man and knowing how are two different things. It's a matter of degree. This girl is good. LOL
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    When I take them to VIP it is for FS.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    I would rather spend 30 minutes with a 10 and get a handjob than fuck a 5. I'm shallow. To each his own.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    potheadpl: wrt the willing versus knowing how issue, entirely true. The biggest issue, though, is trust. Every single mutually satisfying dom/sub relationship I've participated in or observed has had as the most basic element the trust between partners. I am virtually certain that my lack of success in finding a stripper to hurt is because, while *I* know I'm trustworthy and will respect their limits and "safe" words, *they* have no idea that I'm not just trying to get them tied up in order to beat them like their scuzzbag boyfriends do. I can't really blame them for that, but it is disappointing.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    php- Finding a dancer who will accomodate your fetish (whatever it may be) without missing a beat is a wonderful thing. (esp. if done as part of regular dance/VIP price). I mostly agree with you on the 10 vs 5 philosophy.

ss1- I don't share Habibs' fetish, but for the kind of cash he was laying out , I'd think that he'd at least want to watch her pee in the bottle!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "How many guys are going to do that @ a strip club"

More than you'd likely be able to imagine. At one of my former favorite strip clubs in northern NY state, there was one odd guy that used to routinely show up in order to buy LDs from the dancers just so that they could write nasty messages about him all over his body in magic marker & insult him verbally. Apparently he routinely bought dancer's thongs for big bucks (even if they had been worn only once) & liked to have the magic marker pushed up his butt after they were done writing on him...ugh...

One of my favorite stories from this same club about this same guy:

He had been acting up this one time, so the club called one of the dancer's friends that was a local cab driver to come pick him. So, the cabbie shows up at the door to the club, and he sees this guy that he actually knows from around town standing all alone outside of the club. They should the breeze for a bit, and the guy eventually asks the cabbie why he's at the club.

The cabbie says, "Oh, I hear they've got a real weirdo inside that they need to get rid of...I'm here to give him a ride."

The cabbie goes into the club, shoots the breeze with some of the dancers & the door girl for a while, and then asks where the "weirdo" is.

"He's already waiting outside", says the door girl.

So, the cabbie goes outside, and the lone guy outside the club asks him, "So, did you find that weirdo?"

And the cabbie replies, "Uhhhhhhh...yeah...ummmmmm...look man, you gotta come with me..."

LOL...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion