tuscl

Mississippi State football recruits visit strip club during recruiting trip

Mississippi State athletic director Greg Byrne acknowledged Thursday in his weekly e-mail to fans that some recruits and current players last weekend did indeed visit an establishment deemed impermissible by the university's rules and regulations. In other words, they visited a strip club.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/83…

Teaching point for college football recruits: If your recruiting trip includes a strip club visit, do NOT post about it on your Facebook page.

5 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    No offense steve, this isn't news. A SC visit is part of the football recruit package. I'm told by a couple of strippers that some coaches even hire strippers-not for dancing, but to screw the guys to make their visit memorable. One stripper even told me that one party she went to, the "strippers" were mostly aged 14-16.

Ever heard of the "Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"? The reason that establishment was closed was because of a bet between a pair of state legislators. They created a slush fund to reward the victors of the Texas/Texas A & M game. That slush fund paid for the team to enjoy the girls. Someone told Marvin Zindler and he went after the bordello. Had state funds stayed out of it, it might still be open today.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    LSU has hostesses who sit on each recruit's lap. It's made the news a few times...

"I will never forget the excitement amongst all participants," McFarland wrote. "Alcohol was all you can drink, money was not an option. Girls were acting wild by taking off their tops, and pulling down their pants. Girls were also romancing each other. Some guys loved every minute of the freakiness some girls demonstrated. I have never attended a party of this magnitude."

He continued: "The attitude of the people at the party was that everyone should drink or not come to the party. Drugs were prevalent with no price attached."

He compared that with a house party hosted by a sorority at Oklahoma.

"Drinks were plentiful, but not to the extent they were" at the Dallas party, he wrote. "Some people were tipsy, but in control of themselves."

He described the atmosphere as pleasant and added: "Some people who attend the University of Oklahoma seem to represent different values than some people who attend the University of Texas."

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/bl…
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    College Recruiters use women to entice players??

Beautiful campuses and strong academics don't work?
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Alot of five and four star recruits end up being busts, while sleeper two and three star recruits end up as stars. It is hard to evaluate talent of high school seniors. Getting in trouble with the NCAA is not worth getting a verbal from some kid who is overrated.

Another thing: if you have to hire hostesses for you recruiting weekends, like Tennessee did this fall, than the quality of your girls on campus must be lousy. I used to love walking around campus all day staring at hot 18-22 tail. I would give anything to go back to college.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Not to sound horribly racist, but the average hot little Tennesse student is not gonna be terribly quick to hop in the sack with the average college recruit due to certain racial barriers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion