tuscl

Hump Day

Visited a club today to take advantage of their "Hump Day" disocunt on lap dances. Anyone else a fan of mid-week action?

11 comments

• lopaw
    15 years ago
    My two fave times to haunt clubs is late afternoons on Wednesdays & Saturdays.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Yeah, steve229, we have a few places here locally, that are fairly uninhibited in the dances given. It makes sense to go in on the different days and nights they have their $10 specials. Same length songs, so it's a good way to cut back on hobby overhead.
  • heshootsandscores
    15 years ago
    Vince:
    How are you calculating that "overhead"? using your small head or you big one?
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    As the White House gate crasher said in the Congressional hearings today. On the advice of my counsel, I am excercising my right to plead the 5th Amendment.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Sorry to say Steve, my "lap dance fund" presently has $7 in it. Maybe I should write my Congressmen and complain?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Dream Girls has been promoting their hump day Wed. specials for years now. They take 1/2 off drinks and half off dances. Dances are now $20 or $30 instead of $40 or $60 (couch or VIP). But still a $10 cover.

Their Wed. specials now are not the best considering they offer $10 dances on sunday and monday.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    "Hump Day" and strip clubs...

Sounds like a natural combination.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    There are no Hump Day discounts in local clubs here.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    Every day is hump day at my club! At least every time I go it is since I always hump one of the dancers.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I don't discriminate against any day of the week.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    2 for 1 specials are offered at my favorite club daily. At least once an hour. More often if the DJ notices the girls are not getting many dances. I know the songs are shorter. I never take advantage of them. I can get 2 for 1's all day long and there is less privacy in the lap dance rooms during an announced 2 for 1. My favorites will wait until it is over.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion