tuscl

Do you remember your first time?

potheadpl
Florida
And by that, I mean your first strip club visit? Mine was in 1989 @ The Clown's Den just outside Cheyenne, Wyoming. I was an 18 year old Airman at the time, and I'd been waiting to visit a strip club since I found out such places existed.

The club was nothing like what I'm used to now. There was no contact, as I remember. Table dances were offered. There may have been a VIP but I was too poor to ever afford it. I became a semi-regular, and actually ended up hooking up with a smoking hot big-haired, big-fake-boobed 1980's style brunette from Denver. She was literally the third woman I'd ever slept with. That explains a lot, actually. Kind of set the bar high.

Can you imagine the kids in Tampa? What if your first time is Mons Venus? Is every place else going to pale in comparison?

16 comments

• DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    My first SC was the Outpost in Kent, Ohio around 1980. It was a typical working class, jukebox, bikini bar that actually had a couple of girls who did 3 song sets with costumes and props. I must have heard Bob Seger's "Love to Watch her Strut" a thousand times in that place. I met a dancer there that I ended up knowing as a "club buddy" for nearly 10 years. The place is still there as a live music club. My first nude dancer experience was during the late 1980s at the old State Burlesque in Cleveland. I saw Annie Sprinkle and Marilyn Chambers there before it finally went the way of all those old dives.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    It was back in the 60's and in TJ MX. It was of course a whore house by todays standards but they did have girls dancing on stage, nude and a live band. Any body old enough to remember the "Blue Fox"? They had a 6 inch high ring around the stage. Once I remember seeing a dancer? lying on that ring with 3 guys going down on her. Both her tits and one on her pussy.One was my best friend.

One guy got ripped off in the back room. I was holding his cash but she grabbed his watch and demanded more. I gave it to him and he got his watch back.

Another got caught pissing in an alley. Locals would not have gotten busted. We had to pay the cops $10.

The sun was out but it was a long drive home.

• vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Oh man, that takes me back a ways to a neighborhood bar type of strip club. It was back in the late 70's. A buddy and I went to a place called Cover Girls on the far east side of Detroit. It certainly wasn't a fancy place, but the women were fine. Table dances were the only things possible at the time, since then they have added a VIP area. We were impressed being 2 twenty-something guys. The bar is located in what is an iffy area, so we were plenty concerned about our personal safety, but thanks for the memories, PH.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    My first club was around 1970 in the Printer's Alley section of downtown Nashville. A group of us college kids had gone to see the feature performer, Morganna. Those of you old enough may not remember her name, but you will remember her as the stripper who went on the field during professional sports events to kiss a particular player. She even went completely nude which I think was rare at that time. I know it was a pleasant surprise to our eyes.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    My first time to a strip club was the Admiral Theater in Chicago. I spent my high school and college years in the Chicago suburbs, and had to go to the big city with a friend of mine. I remember being blown away by how hot the ladies were. I even enjoyed an air dance or two.

I have a friend (a different friend than the one described above) who was stationed at MacDill AFB in Tampa right out of high school and it's possible his first strip club experience was the Mons Venus. And whenever we got together anywhere else and went to strip clubs, he'd always compare the club we were in to Tampa, and it always failed miserably. On the other hand, I always thought he preferred 2001 Odyssey.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    December, 1979. The Fare on Greenville Ave in Dallas. Topless dancers on small, table-high stages around the club. Young, pretty Texas girls. I had just moved to Dallas, lived nearby in the Village.

I left Dallas in 1990, and couldn't remember if The Fare was at the corner of Lover's Lane or a block south of there at Milton Street. So I went to Mapquest and zoomed-in using their 360 photo feature and found the building at Milton...WTF, there's an excavator sitting right in front of it getting ready to tear it down. Could still make out the circus tent shaped sign on the roof. Seems like I remember The Fare had moved over to the Stemmons Freeway corridor several years ago.

Lots of changes to that area and SC's in 30 years, LOL.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    In the mid 1970's I went to Jason's in Windsor, Ontario, across the river from Detroit. Stunning women, all nude, $5.00 no contact table dances. Exchange rate favored the U.S. dollar. Place was high energy and lots of fun. Now a seedy male strip club.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I was 17 and went to Juicy Luicy's all nude club. A few of the women were disgusting looking and I think I ended up sitting at the bar talking to the bouncer, who was a friend of mine I played baseball with a few years earlier...he was 17 also. I remember thinking he had it made as all the strippers were all over him.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    My actual first SC visit. Not really sure, but I do remember doing sort of a bachelor run with a couple of friends to Miami Beach. As I recall, it was too what is now Club Madonna. They had some strippers and also played movies. This would have been in the late 60's.
  • Picture it: Fall '94, Bare Elegance, Hawthorne, Calif. My dorm RA took us callow freshmen out into the night to turn us into men. I don't remember doing a lot -- I don't think I got a lapdance -- but it was my introduction to one of the few parts of my life I cherish.
  • rob0411
    15 years ago
    The Roxy Theater - a burlesque house on Short Vincent in Cleveland, OH. Strippers and comedians. I was a high school junior out of school on President's day and two of us got in after claiming to be 18. Ah the memories.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I barely remember it. It was 1978, back when the drinking age in NY was still 18 and most of us ignored it, it was my 17th birthday, and a group of my friends decided that they needed to get me out of the funk I was in over finding my ex-girlfriend in bed with my brother, by taking me across the border into Ft Erie. I don't remember the name of the place, and none of the clubs currently listed here on TUSCL ring a bell.

I do, however, remember the tight little stripper they hired to look after me for the evening. Physically, she was about as different from my ex as could be. Vietnamese, short, thin, small breasts, dark hair, and a bush with that fine hair only oriental women have.

I was in the back room more than I was out of it all night long. For those that have always wondered, Asian women *do* seem have better pussy control on average.

I went back a few times, and though she never treated me quite that good after that, it was still pretty doggone good.

Thank God for good friends.
  • jcdenton
    15 years ago
    Some friends and I were celebrating my 21st. We had just gotten pretty loaded at the bar next to the SC. As we stumbled in and found some seats, my generous comrade paid for a block set of dances for me. The dancer had some of the nicest natural tits I had ever seen, or so my drunken mind thought... As I sobered up and the cigarette haze lifted, I realized my dancer was one of the older models. The tits were still great, though. She knew *exactly* how to use them ;-).

I went back to see that SC not too long ago. To my great disappointment, the place had been boarded up and closed for years :-(.
  • steve229
    12 years ago

Whatever happened to potheadpl anyway?
  • txtittyfan
    12 years ago
    He may have gone up in smoke.
  • motorhead
    12 years ago
    He never paid attention to those 1980's PSA's.

This is your brain....
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion