tuscl

Ever get sick from a SC visit?

potheadpl
Florida
Not STD, I mean just run-of-the-mill sick. I think I did. Last SC visit was the Wednesday after Christmas. Visited the club and receieved a really high mileage Champagne room from a smoking hot 19 year old. DFK the whole time, lots of saliva exchenged. Did the same later that night with another dancer. Then I hit the jack shack on the way home and got FS with the girl there. Condom on, of course.

Shortly later, started feeling poorly. Fought it off with a cycle of Keflex but it returned with a vengeance. I ended up with tonsillitis, bronchitis, and a sinus infection. I'm on Biaxin and prednisone, FFS!

Anybody ever catch the "Stripper Flu"? What would be it's designation, HO1 N!?

11 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Yes I have been sick from a SC visit. Twice that I recall. Once in the winter and the other time in fall at Ohio SCs. I don't think it was the flu though.
    by the way, Did you get a flu vaccine this year? I think I remember reading about one strip club bringing in a nurse and giving flu shots. It would not surprise me if the nurse was an ex stripper.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    You can get sick from a simple trip to the supermarket, strip club would be no different especially if the girl has flu or cold (some strippers work even when their sick to pay the bills).
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Got to agree with gatorfan. I have a cold now and have no idea where I got it. I won't be passing it off in a strip club. I am to sick to go.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan,
    You get DFK at the supermarket? Please let us now where you shop!
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Damn, Steve, that's what I was thinking, too. ;-)
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    I got a nasty infection/reaction on the side of my knee once after a visit... I can only presume it was the boots.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Glad to say I never got sick like the way you mention,PH, though there have been a few times in smoky clubs, I have gotten headaches.

LOL, steve, I'll charter a bus and pick up the guys to go shopping at gatorfan's supermarket. If one of us can get lucky, like that, why not share the fun?
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Yep. Cold, flu and something funny.
    Never DFK a stripper who has a runny nose or is caughing too much!

I alweays try to find out if my potential lapper is feeling good or sick before heading back for business. Stripers are always hot from working, but if they have fever, stay away.

A while back a stripper whno I didn't know was really giving me a good dance, including sticking her tounge in my ears alot. I ended up with an infection in both ears similar to "swimmers ear" that took me months to clear up. I guess it should now be called "strippers ear!" In this particular case, I'm glad we weren't more playful.

Maybe clubs should start installing those antiseptic wipes you find in grocery stores for cleaning shoppping cart handles. I do remember seeinn big pump bottls of Purel in various clubs for dancers. I helped myself to some once or twice.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Frozen food section is H.O.T. steaming up fridge doors. can you say MILF, LOL
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I once got a bad case of itchy hives. I believe it may have been from food at the club or touching a dancer then eating, ingesting something.
  • yndy
    15 years ago

Unfortunately,nasty coughs 3 times.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion