tuscl

Girls who give full service

potheadpl
Florida
Friday, January 15, 2010 12:04 PM
Do you think they're selective? There's a dancer @ my favorite club who's propositioned me and I haven't taken her up on it. Not that she's unattractive but my attention is focused elsewhere when she's there. If she'll proposition me, she'll do the same to everyone, one would think. But is that true? Are they actual whores, or are they strippers who OCCASIONALLY go the extra mile? Would a 400 pound guy smelling like Cheetos get a shot? Dirty drug addict guy? Do you guys think they are totally indiscriminate with their "johns", or do you think they pick and choose?

24 comments

• Timbuck12
    14 years ago
    I'm sure most of the dancers have some standards, but they're probably not nearly as high as you'd like to think (if you're the type that wants to believe your ATF is just doing extras with you and maybe, possibly, just a select few others). The main standard: $$$ and at least some comfort that the customer isn't vice. Probably some basic hygiene standards as well. But other than that? I wouldn't count on it......
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    I think it would depend on her income level. If she does well, the extras may be more selective for a source of income. If she does not do well, standards would be lowered to gain more income. A lot of girls do not need to provide extras to make the income level they desire.
  • Skyrbuoy
    14 years ago
    Only if she wants to quit stripping and move in with you, otherwise, she wants to get into your pants - pocket.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    I think txtittyfan sums it up pretty well. If she is desperate for money/drugs she'll give extras to anyone.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I'm sure some do, some don't (pick and choose). It really depends on how common extras are at the club and how the girl handles business.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I think they are selective by looking for ability-to-pay.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    What?? You mean she doesn't love me?? LOL
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    vince, don't give DickJohnson topic ideas LOL
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    It is a matter of trust. They do not want to get busted by the club or LE. They do want the money. All of my favorites (12)will do HJ's ITC, a few will do BBBJ's ITC, 3 will do FS ITC or OTC. It's a 2 way street.
  • londonguy
    14 years ago
    I think some girls are as selective as we are, the better looking ones with the fitter bodies will always be able to make bigger $ from extras and therefore can be picky about who they give extras too. Some girls will blow or fuck just about any guy just as some guys will fuck most girls. Personally I'd pay bigger $ for the right girl (as I did in LV). As Shadowcat says as well 'trust' has to be factored into the equation. I guess this is where I have a small advantage with my English accent - I'm obviously not LE.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    You guys are complete fools kidding yourself. If she is fuck you for free, she may have some standards. But if she is doing it for money? Please let's get real here.
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    While I believe that txtittyfan's summary is mostly correct, I have known a lot of dancers who make plenty of money and still do FS with quite a few customers. I suspect that some girls feel they will not be accepted by a man unless she has given that man all she has to offer sexually. Sadly, for some girls pussy really is about all they have to offer; they stake their very worth on providing it at every opportunity.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    The better looking she is, the more selective she'll be.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    In a SC they are selective on who they will fuck. I would say its based primarily on money and how they perceive the cleanliness, safety, and other factors they prefer in a customer. They are excited to get some different dick and a guy that lasts long enough to get them off can be preferred by them. Mainly its money and how they perceive the customers ability to pay.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    Thanks, Player. Although I did see a dancer who was offering "bargain anal" all shift. According to a fave, the girl was like an ASSembly line. Nonstop all shift. Kinda gross, actually.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    This thread is a true classic in revealing how clueless TUSCL'ers are. Seeing the world as they would like it to be: i.e. strippers are at least somewhat selective, rather than for what it really is. Strippers are only selective to the extent that Burger King is about who their customers are. Sure if are you are homeless, have been rolling around in a dumpster all day, intend to pay with pennies, and are screaming at the top of your lungs while waiting in line you will not get service. Anyone else is fine. You fellows (and Lopaw) really need to clue in. It's not like strippers have a never ending line of dopes willing to pay to fuck them. It's also not like they have an limits on how much cash they would like to make make as tx(tit-for-brains)fan suggests. Also, although most of you are so obtuse that you will never be able to see, the vast majority who are fucking customers for money are doing so because they have drug addictions that burn through unlimited amounts of cash.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    Oh gee, Dougster, thankee, thankee, thankee. ROTFLMAO. You crack me up, Dougster, time and time again you post these inane posts. As if we are as dumb as you claim, asshole. DUHHHHHHHHH
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    vince: If anything I've understated the dumbness of the posters here. Let's see, in this thread tittyfan has claimed willingness to due extras is a function of her income level, lopaw and londonguy think it's a function of her hotness, payer11 thinks it's matter of her desire for "different dick". Truly classic cluelessness.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    People that post "...willingness to due extras..." should not throw stones.
  • Dougster
    14 years ago
    Thus spoke Clubber who is on record as saying the odds of getting an STD from an infected whore is 50/50: you either get it or you don't.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Correct!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    DUHHH, Dougster!!
  • how
    14 years ago
    I've met ones who would do practically anybody, and others who were selective. But obviously, the money's the thing...
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    DickJohnson has found that the numbers on the wall in the bathroom are willing to do everyone.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion