tuscl

State Department Using 'Diversity Visas' to Encourage Immigration to U.S. from T

Tuesday, January 5, 2010 11:47 PM
The State Department has awarded 1,011 special “diversity visas” allowing Yemeni nationals to immigrate to the United States since 2000, the year 17 U.S. sailors were killed when the USS Cole was attacked by terrorists in the Yemeni port of Aden. The "diversity visas" are designed to encourage immigration from countries that do not otherwise send significant numbers of immigrants to the United States. Nationals of the four states listed by the State Department as state sponsors of terrorism--Cuba, Iran, Sudan, and Syria--also received "diversity visas" from the State Department to immigrate to the United States in 2010. These include 98 from Syria, 298 from Cuba, 1,084 from Sudan, and 2,773 from Iran The number of diversity visas awarded to Yemeni nationals since 2000: Year Diversity Visas 2000 63 2001 201 2002 223 2003 44 2004 106 2005 40 2006 47 2007 43 2008 70 2009 102 2010 72 Total: 1,011

11 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    All I need to know is-do the strippers from Yemen have exploding breasts, or will the explosion come from another body part?
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    hahahaha
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Ah, another to stupid to ignore or just plain not read!
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Fuck Islam. Fuck Allah Akbar.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    Islam hates my two favorite things: premarital sex and alcohol. Therefore, it is pure evil.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    well, if they started an awards program for hot Muslim women trying to escape the restrictions of the Muslim religion to become dancers here. That would be a government program I would support. Of course we'd have to strip search them to be sure they weren't carrying bombs
  • GRENDELZ
    14 years ago
    This dipshit again!!!! looks like a copy and paste job to me. Was this from One of you Tea Bagger chain Emails you got from one of your cousins? Just to fill you in on Visas as my people generally don't use them( I'm MEXICAN) You gotta have some sort of US embassy to apply for one. Cuba and Iran don't have formal diplomatic relations with the US. Been to Cuba, they don't even have to stamp your passport, you can for the novelty of it. BTW did I mention I'm Mexican..............lol Now, where the white women at?
  • how
    14 years ago
    Political Correctness kills. All leftists must be evil or ignorant, or both. Either way, they need to leave the United States.
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    did grindelz say he was mexican?
  • mitciv
    14 years ago
    HOUSTON - Investigators say Pakistani immigrant Danish Minhas hired Somali-born Nur Mohamed to kill his mother because he didn't want to follow her house rules. On what seemed like an average day at HISD's Lee High School, the buzz in the hallways centered on the two classmates arrested and charged with capital murder. "I don’t believe it," said one high school senior. "I can't believe it." Yet, Danish Minhas and Nur Mohamed are jailed and due in court Thursday morning for the murder of 43-year-old Tabassum Khan. Khan was Minhas's mother. "Nur Mohamed confessed to stabbing Khan several dozen times," said Sgt. Brian Harris of the Houston Police Department. According to police, Mohamed is a Somalian-born student who was recently caught with drugs on campus. His friendship with Minhas, a Pakistani-born senior who made good grades and worked in Lee High School's administrative office, blossomed in Spanish class. On the surface, they seemed like an odd match. Classmates knew Mohamed as the guy who brought drugs to school. They knew Minhas as the guy who made the morning announcements over the campus intercom. Even the Houston police knew of Minhas. On the day his mother was killed, Minhas was supposed to report to HPD Headquarters to interview for an internship. It would have been his second interview for the spot. "Danish Minhas was in the law enforcement community," said Harris. "He received several leadership awards." But according to police, Minhas confessed to recruiting Mohamed to kill his mother. Police found her dead in her apartment back in November. The motive? Investigators say Minhas simply didn't want to follow her house rules. "These were not unusual restrictions- curfew, be home at night, stay off the freeway- very simple rules any parent that's responsible would ask their child to do," said Harris.
  • MisterGuy
    14 years ago
    "All leftists must be evil or ignorant, or both. Either way, they need to leave the United States." LOL...make us leave Right-winger...what pure drivel...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion