Tuesday, January 5, 2010 9:50 PM
It's funny stuff [view link]

11 comments

• samsung1
    14 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    pop, that was funny but I am trying to figure out what slut really is and what is used for. The video says that is tequila and perfume mixed. Do you drink it or wear it? I did 2 searches. Yahoo and Google and got no answers. Any body?
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    Shadowcat are you kidding? I hope so. The newscast was kidding fershur
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    by the way pop, you have some really nice profile pictures. I saved a few of them on my computer.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    arbeeguy, I do get fooled when I am drinking. This must have been one of those times. pop is one of my buddies. He got me!
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    BTW, I lived in Huntington Beach CA for a couple of years. There are NO strip clubs there. Nice beaches.
  • Dudester
    14 years ago
    SC asked:The video says that is tequila and perfume mixed. Do you drink it or wear it? Better known as "cooze", it's been known to leave snail trails on bedsheets and banisters and can lead to highly toxic intoxication. The downsides of this intoxication can lead to depleted bank accounts and broken homes. The only known cure is to enroll in mitciv's holier than thou course.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The Onion is the news source and they are known for their fake news. It is still hilarious though.
  • clubsblue0303
    14 years ago
    The Onion rocks. Published out of Madison, WI I believe. Their print version has been in Chi-town for over 10 years now. They are always a stitch. I laughed pretty hard at that one - especially when the anchor woman warns the reporter at the end of the clip to "..not f@$k any sluts" - classic!
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I LOVE The Onion! We used to be able to find print copies here in the more hoity-toidy areas of Hollywood, but no more. Now I have to get my weekly fix online only.
  • womanlover
    14 years ago
    Wish they would wreck here - need some excitement - FUNNY!!!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion