tuscl

Special as in Special Ed

ilbbaicnl
Keep it in my pants when I do OTC. If I were a stripper it would stand for I like big bucks and I can not lie.
A top dancer is able to give you the fantasy that she is getting off on dancing for you. And we all now guys who can get it up for anything on two legs, so I'll give them them the benefit of the doubt, that there are some women who can feel some minimal arousal with just about any guy. What is weird to me is when dancers try to convince you that you are "special", that is, especially attractive to them. Even though they don't seem likely to do anything for free with you even if hell froze over. What I wonder is, are there really a lot of customers who are dumb/delusional enough to fall for this?

32 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    There are many such idiots on this board. Read the posts here for a while and you will see. How and MisterGay are the first two that come to mind.
  • mrlover2010
    15 years ago
    How many times does a typical attractive girl got hit on by guys ? the answer is a lot; how good does a typical dancer at reading her clients ? I think she's pretty darn good; she's there for work and there're competition among several of them. Chances are she's after what you have in your wallet. There will be exception, that's if your game is tight...Don't fall in love with dancers over night !
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Do some women fake it? Do some women fake it for money? Are these women strippers? It's all an act for our entertainment.
  • SnakePlissken
    15 years ago
    I think this is probably something newbie strippers do. The ones who have been in the game a while probably have more effective and devious techniques.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Oh for sure there's a lot of fantasy. They're in it for the money. But some are freaks who get off on it. Exhibitionists, nymphomaniacs, sex addicts.

Are any customers "special" to a dancer? Sure. Imagine if you were a male stripper. All day long you meet different women. Some are intelligent, some are dumb as rocks, some are your physical type, some are repellent to you. But their money all spends the same. You'll dance for all of them for the pay, but you'll surely enjoy it more with the attractive, interesting ones. I would imagine the same applies to women. They're women, but they're still human.

I've received girlfriend-type sex from dancers. Regular date situation. Dinner, movie, small talk, just like a regular girl. Dancers marry customers all the time.

Is the original assertion correct. Yes. Are there exceptions? Of course. Nothing is absolute.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    Uh, potheadpl, you *are* aware of the self-contradiction inherent in your final statement, are you not? I hope you are anyway. :)
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    potheadpl: "Imagine if you were a male stripper. All day long you meet different women. Some are intelligent, some are dumb as rocks, some are your physical type, some are repellent to you. But their money all spends the same. You'll dance for all of them for the pay, but you'll surely enjoy it more with the attractive, interesting ones. I would imagine the same applies to women. They're women, but they're still human. "

The problem with this line of reasoning is that women do not think like men. To many strippers the very act of entering a strip club dings you 50 points on the attractiveness scale. Then the act of paying for a dance dings you another 50. So unless you are very attractive/famous to begin with and/or encounter those rare strippers who aren't keeping score this way you are pretty much guarenteed to be unattractive to them. They still might "like" you in the way a guy might "like" a fat chick: i.e. she might be smart/funny but most would never be turned on sexually be her. Your typical strippers is going to find something like one in several thousand of her cutsomers attractive enough to be turned on. Can the odds be beaten? Yes. Very likely? No. If you aren't already a player with supreme game? Not a chance.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Are there alot of customers that fall for it? Oh hell yes - all the time. The delusional ones that don't understand what a stripclub really is and how it works.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Dougster---valid points, all, but not all strippers are the same. Maybe I have game? All I know is when I go to the club I make sure my grooming is impeccable. I shower, shave, iron my clothes, brush and floss, and put on a nice cologne(not too much). I'm funny. I flirt. Basically I treat strippers like regular women---except all fear is gone because the chance of rejection is gone. So maybe there's an aura of confidence they find attractive?

I don't pay for my OTC hookups. Well, I pay for dinner, etc, but no direct cash exchange is made. I've had dancers take my shirt off on the main floor----just to "get a look at that body". I'm not Mr. Olympia. I'm not a fitness model. But when everybody else in the club is a fat old douchebag one looks good by comparison.

To be fair, the club I have the best success with is one that experiences a lot of turnover. There are always new girls, and those are where I concentrate my efforts. They're young enough where stripping is still fun for them and they haven't been hardened.

I stand by my earlier assertion. There are strippers for whom the job is a lot of fun; a sexual release. Exhibitionists, nymphomaniacs, sex addicts. They enjoy what they do. Not all are strictly mercenary man-haters. Some are freaks. And they're all human.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    It is exactly like my favorite dancer said, "Just remember, you are special...just like everyboy else."
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Some customers like to go to strip clubs after getting rejected for dates or getting dumped. They go just so they can get the self esteem boost of rejecting beautiful women.

If a dancer just simply says "she wants me so bad" I remind myself that ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS. If she is just sitting in a chair next to me telling me this, I know it is complete bullshit. She will give an air dance with occasional grinding at best. If she is sitting on my lap and groping my package while telling me this then I will believe it enough to spend money on her.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I haven't dated a civilian since I got divorced 7 years ago. My daughter keeps trying to fix me up. Latest attempt (Jan 1st) was on a woman that lives within walking distance from me. Yeah she fucks. Then I find out she is a grand mother. I have no interest in dating any one except 30 year old strippers. That is how I stay young. lol...
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Two of my heroes:

Shadowcat

Potheadpl

Boy I must be really messed up. No shit.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    "Special Ed", always makes me laugh!
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    pothead: sounds like you have the looks and game and knack for finding the strippers who are not complete fuck-ups. You assertion that all strippers are human, however, is just plain wrong.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Gotta agree with Dougster. I too get cleaned up before a club visit and I do well. But I have met some pretty fucked up dancers.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Another point, while we are on the subject. Since "potheadpl" is, likely, a pothead he may have more in common with strippers than the rest of us squares. (Trust me, not an insult: many of my best friends are potheads themselves.)
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I missed out on an OTC opportunity with a perfect 10 here in Columbus because I did not want to smoke pot. >.<

Sleep over and smoke pot..I liked the sleeping over part but no thanks to the smoking pot.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Well, I like to smoke pot, but I wear Abercrombie and work out 6 days a week. Kind of an odd combination. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    phpl: No different than those whose narcotic of choice is alcohol rather than THC.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I see nothing wrong with pot use in moderation. I have been known to indulge before a SC visit. It definately adds to the experience. I have never seen a pot user fall down stairs like a drunk.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    I'm in love with Mary Jane.
    She's my main thing.
    She makes me feel alright.
    She makes my heart sing

"I'm Rick James, bitch!"
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    tx, I was not stone sober but was not shit faced either. I just lost my balance.

I worked for 42 years at a job that was safety sensitive. For the last 25 years we were subject to random drug and alcohol testing. At 1st 50% had to be tested annually. No body got busted. I think that they have now reduced that to 5 or 10%. I have had to go piss in the bottle about 8 times. I only knew one co worker that got fired. 2nd offense.

I tried MJ 3 times back in my 20's. It did nothing for me. Now if you believe in 2nd hand smoke, I got stoned at many parties.

My best friend was a minor pot dealer. By this, I mean he only sold to his friends. I never asked his source. He was even mailing it from L.A. to a friend in Honolulu. He died at age 32. Looking back on all the people that I associated with at parties, etc. None of them ever amounted to any thing. And there were some that moved on to the higher drugs and really messed up their lives. Maybe I was lucky.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    And marijuana is much less harmful to the body. Doesn't tax the liver. NO hangover. Does make it hard to maintain any sort of eating discipline, though. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I think it would be more accurate to say that it's not as harmful in the same *way* as alchohol. I've seen studies that show it's harmful effects are more akin to those of cigarettes than booze. All sorts of nasty byproducts of burning the stuff.

I'm in the group that doesn't care how you mistreat your body, as long as I don't get involuntarily caught up in the side effects.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    sc,

Seems the possibility of drug tests keeps one clean. Because of my new job and past job, security was always a top issue. Government clearances can be difficult to obtain. One took me 1 1/2 years to acquire, but I've never been selected for a random test.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    georg----but nobody smokes as much marijuana as one would smoke cigarettes. Three tokes on a pipe to get one's head right is nothing compared to someone who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day. Then there are the people who use vaporizers. They inhale no smoke, just THC vapor. LOL
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    phpl: I don't disagree with that, just pointing what I thought was a better comparison.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    S cat, my comment was not directed at you. But since you bring it up, your comment that people you used to associate with at parties did not amount to much seems a little judgemental from someone under the influence of alcohol at 11 am. I know several successful potheads. It is my guess that fewer people have messed up lives due to pot than alcohol. Regardless of choice of drug, successful people tend to associate with successful people, and losers tend to associate with losers.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    In addition, as I am sure phpl can attest to, successful people tend to have better pot and higher standards. You can appreciate good pot just as well as you can appreciate a good wine.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    tx, yes it was judgmental but only reflected my own personal experiences. My son and his buddy that lived next door got busted for MJ use twice as Juveniles. They got probation. The friend did a 90 day stay at a rehab center. I was worried. But they cleaned up their act and now both have good jobs, etc. Remember I am retired now and can pretty much do what I want but I do not want to injure of kill anyone with a DUI. etc.

Clubber, I held a top secret clearance when I was in the USAF back in 1964. There was no drug screening back then but there was an intensified back ground check. I guess mine was done while I was still in tech school(9 months). I guess they already knew what my assignment was going to be.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    sc,

I had the Top Secret classification but in the late 90's, but never "used" it and I would imagine that by now it has expired. Not sure how that works. I know for my new job, there was an intensive background screening as well as the drug testing. Having a holding a concealed permit in Florida is a rather intensive screening as well.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion