tuscl

Mileage...

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, January 3, 2010 4:07 PM
The glossary describes this as how much shit you can get away with. But this applies to private dances. I have done it all. My question is, how much shit can you get away with in the main room? Free. Last month magicrat had one of my favorites sitting in his lap, topless.We were both felling her up.He did buy her a drink. There is a dancer, next door girl type, that I knew to be low mileage (Buddy reports)Who had gorgeous tits. I was willing to pay for a lap dance just to feel them. I didn't have to. She came over to me last month for a piece of candy.We talked and I told her how much I loved her tits. She let me cope a feel. Wonderful. Now I have to buy a dance. Several months ago I had a favorite lying on the couch next to me(not sober). I was playing with her pussy. I stopped briefly. Another favorite came over and said "I want to be there" I said ok but this is what you will have to put up with and I started playing with the pussy again. I wound up fucking her ITC. I have a lot more stories of free mileage. I do get away with shit. Do you?

24 comments

• ssteacher06
    14 years ago
    I was at a tiny, hole in the wall club in northeast, Ohio. The place was dead and one dancer came over and asked for a dance at the bar. I said sure and as soon as she starts dancing, she unzips me. She's letting me feel her up and then she pushes her bottoms to the side. Now, I didn't have a "rain jacket" with me and I'm fairly paranoid about catching something, so it stopped there, but bottom line is that she didn't want or ask for anything extra. I gave her more because I'm not a jerk, and then I got digits after.
  • potheadpl
    14 years ago
    In the main room? Last night I had a dancer sitting topless in my lap while she kissed on my neck and groped my package through my pants. I've made out with two girls on the main floor, and I've had bare vagina pressed into my mouth @ the stage.
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    In one of our "8 mile" clubs, I'm standing upstairs when one of my former favorites comes up to me and while we are talking she reaches down and starts giving me a hand job, she then unzips me and finishes me off reaching inside my pants. These Costa Rican chicks are wild. Unfortunately for her about a week later, she's giving me a back
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    In one of our "8 mile" clubs, I'm standing upstairs when one of my former favorites comes up to me and while we are talking she reaches down and starts giving me a hand job, she then unzips me and finishes me off reaching inside my pants. These Costa Rican chicks are wild. Unfortunately for her about a week later, she's giving me a back massage and manipulates my spine in such a way that it causes intense back pain for about a day. I tell her to leave me alone, and next time I go in, I am told she no longer works there.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    When you say main room, do you mean lap dance room or at the bar? I've received HJ's and even a few BJ's as part of a lap dance. There are a few bars where a bar HJ is offered. Privacy is usually better but I've fingered a pussy and had a girl once reach in my pants right at the bar.
  • arbeeguy
    14 years ago
    I think when Shadowcat says "the main room" he is referring to the room you are in after you go through the entrance from the "outside world" into the Club. At Miss Kitty's in Washington Park a few years ago, in "the main room" I was all alone with a mixed race gal named "Mahagony" who told me she had five kids, let me finger her pussy at the stage, and then shoved her pussy into my face. To show my appreciation I gave her $50. Nobody else at Miss Kitty's has been that friendly.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Ok, I did not explain my self better. What do you call the room where the main stage/s and bar/s are? Where the girls hit on you? arbeeguy got it.I am still waiting to hear about about non paid experiences. So far all I have heard is fore play leading up to paid lap dances.
  • DandyDan
    14 years ago
    My favorite club wouldn't be my favorite if there weren't any HJ's going on, especially if you are along the one wall. I've also DATY at the stage there, although I've been to a couple other places where that's happened.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    Ok talking about the bar area, then yes there are a few Newark NJ clubs not offering lap dances but do HJ's right at the bar and no lap dances. Usually the girls are tipped for their services, but I suppose you could accept it pro bono.
  • neoguy
    14 years ago
    Just recently I had one dancer put her tits in my mouth which was great, but she was very worried about the bouncer seeing us, so it didn't last too long. Two days later I went back and found a different dancer who had no worries at all. We did three dances and I couldn't keep her tits out my mouth. Both of these were done in the main room, but I made sure the second dancer was with me in the corner. First gal asked for a tip before I ever took out the money to pay her, the second gal didn't even mention a tip. Now which one will get me back again??
  • mmdv26
    14 years ago
    Well Shadowcat, my experience doesn't even come close to your uncanny ability to get free sexual favors from dancers in strip clubs, but I used to have a dancer that would sit next to me at the stage and give me a HJ. She never wanted money, and I didn't even reward her with dances because she was zero mileage in the VIP.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    mmdy26, that is odd. Zero mileage in VIP.2 of the 3 I mentioned in my OP were off the charts. 1 did say (married) she would not fuck. It has taken me 8 years and over $100,000 to get where I am. I do know one that is a complete dud on stage but will suck anybody for $40 in the back room. She has offered FS to me for $120 ITC or $150 at my hotel. It is common knowledge. She is no 10 and so far I have resisted FS but have enjoyed many BBBJ's for $60. 4 dances plus a $20 tip. My ATF tells me to stay away from her. STD's!
  • how
    14 years ago
    As far as free stuff in the main area, not as part of any dance, I've gotten the typical touch everywhere, along with HJ and FIV. Stageside, for no extra tip, I've gotten BJ and DATY (but only once each).
  • gk
    14 years ago
    I love to get away with all kinds of shit in the main room too. At three of my favorite clubs I've had the following experiences. Early afternoon, place is nearly empty. Me and dancer are sipping drinks. I'm a regular and she's a fav so we know each other well. So she wants to play at the bar to get me in the spending mood, unzips me and starts yanking my crank. Same bar another day, different dancer is also trying to get me in the spending mood. She's being very grabby with Mr. Happy, so I reeturn the favor and start fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit to the point where she was afraid she was going to nut. Another daner I'm getting to know is fun for lap dances and private dances but basically cautious about what she does. So I ask her what's the craziest thing she every did here. She quickly says that she really doesn't do anything crazy, but then she pauses and says, "well, one day I was a little buzzed and hardly anyne was her so I climbed onto this guys lap and did him at the bar. (No it wasn't me.) This dancer isn't one to throw out blatant stripper shit, so I believe her. Another time in a crowded main room at the bar, a buzzed dancer friend comes up to me and starts playing with Mr. Happy. First outside, then she sticks her hand down the waist of my pants, then she unzips me to play some more. Then before I could stop her she starts pulling my pants down to get a better grip and a mouthful. I told her to quit and be careful becausse there were too many people at the time and we weren't in a secluded part of the room. All real experiences, different clubs.
  • snowtime
    14 years ago
    Many years ago at the old Lipstix in Tampa I had a dancer sit with me at the stasge watching the other dancers. Soon after sitting, she was topless and pulled her G string aside and encouraged me to play with her. This went on for several songs and I finally took her to the back where anything was available. This was a small high milage club where everything was available for a $60 3 dance set plus tip. Haven't been to there new location, but reviews seem to indicate same service is available, but at a much higher rate. The girls were never top notch but usually you could find one that was nice looking and worth taking to the back.
  • samsung1
    14 years ago
    The fun stuff happens out on the smokers patio in Columbus. Now that it is winter though, it is too cold to hang out on the smokers patio (even when they are heated)
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    ss1, Well thanks a fuckin' lot!! NOW I hear, "The fun stuff happens out on the smokers patio.."! :) In November I was in Texas at a place called "Yellow Rose" and this lovely Asian sitting on my lap asked if I wanted to go out back with her to smoke. I knew from a previous vist that they had to go out back to smoke, but now I find out this, AFTER I passed! DAMN!
  • vincemichaels
    14 years ago
    OK, SC after reading your clarification, in the club in Detroit that claims it is the oldest strip club in Detroit, La Chambres, one dancer that used to work there actively worked the guys at the main bar. She'd walk up to me, and I have no doubt many more, would unzip me and start giving me a HJ as a prelude to going up into the VIP and finishing me off. Unfortunately, she blimped out and got friggin HUGE!! Now she works in one of the Detroit area's alltime dives and I don't go there, the area is a little too rough for my tastes.
  • shadowcat
    14 years ago
    Clubber, where were you? TUSCL_Brother used to talk about the smokers patio at The Blue Diamond In Columbus OH all the time. He called it his "jack joint". I got more info than he published.
  • Clubber
    14 years ago
    Texas, a long way from Ohio. I have talked to him in the past, but I met him here after I no longer when to Ohio. I used to spend a lot of time up there.
  • Prim0
    14 years ago
    Good shit like this never happens to me in the clubs...sigh!
  • magicrat
    14 years ago
    I've gotten the wet sticky finger and had the dancer's hand inside my pants in the main club are in more than one club.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    I can say dancers have gotten away with doing a lot of things in the main room but I don't remember trying to do that much in the main room. At one time in one club, I thought a group of dancers confused my dick for my hand when they come up to greet me. I was wearing pants. While tipping a dancer a dollar at a stage, I had one dancer on more than one occasion grab my hands and put them up on her boobs in one club. That was a rare event. Another dancer while waiting to tip her a dollar at the stage got on her knees and went up to my belt buckle, grabbed it with her teeth and pulled off my pants. Definitely worth a dollar tip. I've had two or 3 dancers show me their pussy on the main stage in a crowded topless only club. I believe they may have been fired since they left early. They showed their pussy to everyone and not just me. One dancer while I was sitting at the main stage slid her hands under my shorts all the way up. I've had a lot of dancers put their pussy in my face but they were wearing bikinis. If they make that a press fit between her pussy and my nose and/or mouth, I just hope they don't smell. I always tip them a dollar at the stage.
  • casualguy
    14 years ago
    ooops, while rereading I see I mistyped that a dancer pulled off my pants. She did not. She only pulled off my belt.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion