tuscl

That's not my Name

Friday, January 1, 2010 11:29 AM
I've noticed a mini-trend of dancers using their real names in the club instead of a stage name. In a couple cases it was a dancer changing clubs, and another dancer was already using the same stage name, so she just decided to go with her real name. In other cases it's the young, fresh faced dancers who don't seem to be into the whole fake dancer name thing. Yes, could be SS, but in a couple instances, when I gave a skeptical “yeah, right” response, the dancer pulled out her ID to proof it to me (lucky for them I'm not the stalker type, lol – wait, what was that address again?). Anyone else notice this trend?

18 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    yes. I have noticed a switch to real names and for the very reasons you brought out. You cannot stalk a dancer by her real name. You need much more info. I know the 1st names of almost all of my favorites. One favorite gave me it all. "I live in ---- There are only 2 people in that town with my same name" Was she worried? Of course not. I even have her number.
  • georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    I've noticed the same, initially with the same skepticism as you, shadowcat, and with the same results.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I've not noticed. I was out of the SC scene for about 5 years, and just recently have rejoined. I would think I would notice it more so than most, but I haven't. Perhaps I'll pay more attention now that you've brought it up. I've never paid much attention to names unless I wish to "know" the dancer a bit better. One time a dancer, Star Light, stopped to chat. When she asked my name I told her and she said I'm Star Light. I said something like sure, what's your real name? She swore it was and finally went to the dressing room and brought out her drivers license and sure enough, she was Stat Light ******. Told me her parents were life long hippies. :)
  • earlyriser60609
    15 years ago
    You want to make a jaded stripper laugh? When she introduces herself to you as "Precious" or "Candy" or whatever stage name she uses, tell her your name and then while still shaking her hand lean in close to her and say "But that's just my club name, my real name is "Mercedes" (or fill in your fave)...see what her reaction is....
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Clubber, I actually knew an ex co worker that was married to a Star. Worse, 30+ years ago I had a baby sitter(must be damn near 50 now)she got married and had 2 boys. Named them Blaze and Quest. I guess that years of smoking MJ had some thing to do with it.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    early, my response to Mercedes of Porsche is I am Ford. It gets a laugh and a turn around.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I know an asian dancer who has a real name so hard to pronounce that I would prefer to just call her the stage name. I also know of dancers even using their stage names when they fill out paperwork. A stripper did an online background search on herself and found it brought up two names: her real name and her stage name.
  • earlyriser60609
    15 years ago
    Shadow, that is funny...when I use it, I'll make sure to foot note it, thanks!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ss1, My ATF, Asian, uses a fake name in her daily life. Her real name is difficult as well.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    in my experience very few girls use their real names
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Two dancers that I know of used there own names. The rest use aliases. Like many on TUSCL, I know the real names of all that I get to dance for me on a regular basis and then some. I have been to the homes of 4 dancers for things other than "dancing." Went last night to one's house where I picked her up for a "spend-the-night" party at my house. I have even been to her father's house a number of times.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't really know how you would know they use their real name unless they showed you their ID, and how often does that happen? That said, there have been girls who showed me their ID. I know a number who use their real name, but there have always been girls who used their real name. One of the ladies who's been my ATF never went by anything except her real name.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I have ran across several strippers who use the real names (Or atleast that is what they tell me, lol). Though I ask every dancer what her real name is, they don't seem to care telling. Really, what can I do with a first name anyway?
  • uscue13
    15 years ago
    I've come across maybe one or two that just use the real name. But I have noticed a lot recently that when I ask a dancer what her name is, she'll say "Oh I go by XX but my real name is XX". NO idea what the point in telling me is. And if you're just going to tell me a stage and real name, why not just go by the real name?
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    I used to think knowing a real name made them seem more "real". Now I find that it really doesn't matter to me at all. I know one dancers real name @ my favorite club and I'm fine with that. And she isn't even one I've gotten extras from.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    I don't really care if their name is real or made up, I do prefer real tits and their own pussy, though.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    By the way their names are Jules De Martino (drums, lead guitar, vocals, piano) and Katie White (vocals, guitar, bass drums and bass guitar).
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    CarolinaWanderer, Cool to see someone pick up on the song reference. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion