tuscl

A pretty face don't make no pretty heart

Looking back, what was your worst ROB experience of the year and/or ever?

14 comments

• deogol
    15 years ago
    It's hard to be ROBbed when one has low expectations. Which should be the moment of the mind when dealing in this business.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Megan. Her name was already mentioned on another topic. My favorite club is a high mileage club. I expect high mileage from the girls and only the ones that deliver make my favorites list. My buddies know the list.

Megan asked 2 for $30. I got her down to 2 for $20. BIG mistake.She was an 8.Never negotiate.Take it or leave it.
    OK, we go to the lap dance room.She strips down. Top. Then she takes my hands and spreads them on the couch."No touching"WTF. all the girls allow at least this.I just tossed the $20 on the couch and walked out.

A couple of my buddies got burned before the word got out.usceu13 noted that she had not been seen recently.A good thing.

A word of advice.If you can get her to come down on price. You will probably get a shitty dance.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    My worst experience was going to club x, the dancer had a nice ass (not a pretty face though) but I did not want to do any dances. I was pretty new to the club and believed the signs they posted that 2fer1s are $40 or $35 for 1. Well that dancer comes up to me when 2fer1 time is announced and says it is usually $40 but she'll give it to me for $30. I fall for it and get 1 2fer1. Then again another 2fer1 after a drink or two with her. Then another drink and finally the upsell to the champagne room. Big mistake there. The regular lap dances were high mileage but in the champagne room she claimed was "monitored with cameras".

I had a recent experience where the dancer came up and offered a 2fer1 and then 1 minute later comes back with a lower price. I did not ask for this lower price, she just seemed desperate to sell. I did not even know her name or even get a good look at her tits but she had a sweet voice. I accepted her offer and we got back and her tits were good size. She allowed my hands to roam anywhere. Just too bad they had those stupid pasties (which is normal at all columbus clubs). Even when I have ripped off pasties, I have noticed they still leave that sticky adhesive stuff that you get when you take off a bandaid that would taste nasty if you sucked on her tit.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    To be honest, I don't really recall any ROB. Maybe I've been lucky, or just to picky as to who would even get the chance to try.
  • rockie
    15 years ago
    Lyndsay - A local dancer who has never met a customer that she believes she can't scam!
  • heshootsandscores
    15 years ago
    The PC in Detroit is great and you can have anything you like, however the champion ROBs take you in with promises of fun (which you will get, but the price seems to go up as she gets you going). My favorite line from a ROB is..Did you get a cash advance last time, we were together..alarm bells be a ringing
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    At my favorite club, there is a ROB who everyone thinks is hot named Desiree, who generally works in tandem with another girl, whose name I don't remember (they are called the Twins). Generally, they try to talk you into buying dances, but they routinely miscount dances. I've learned to avoid them and not even look at them. All the other dancers can't stand them, but they continue to stick around, mostly because no other club will have them (and it's them, not either one of them).
    15 years ago
    Smokin hot fitness type long haired brunette comes up to me and asks if I'd like a dance.

We arrive at the dance room half way through a song and she begins right away. I'm not really enjoying it and expect her to say "that's one" half way through the next song. No. But some girls, especially the first time, will consider the 1st partial a freebie and only count the complete song. So I'm expecting her to ask me at the end of that song, again no.

I think I see where this is heading now and halfway through the next song I stop her and say "thanks, that's roughly two?". "No, honey, thats four!"

I think she'd read me as being drunk. I said we did 1/2, a full, and a 1/2 - two songs total. Are you trying to rip me off? She admits she might be off "by one", insists it was three, and tells me "honey, I do fine, I don't need to rip anyone off."

I gave her $40, the equivalent of two songs, and we parted ways. I was still fuming. I'm a regular at that club but it's a large one and not clear who/where the manager is at any given time. I ask a bouncer to point the manager out and it turns out he was nearby.

I explained my beef, mentioned that I didn't pay anymore than I felt I owed the the girl, but wanted to flag it in case there was any pattern with this girl. He heard me out, wasn't overally sympathetic, but agreed with me if my version was true that the count was two songs.

Haven't seen that girl around much since, probably coincidental, and have no intention of giving her any more business.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Now revealed because I'm in the clear, the girl from my Trip With the Stripper article plus my OTC Gal of 2009.

Real name Jill, dancer name Allure. Aged 25, black female, 5'4" barefoot, thin build, but great ass. Butterfly tat on small of back and another butterfly on inner right thigh near butt cheek. Dragon tat on left ankle. Works primarily at St. James but will pop up from time to time at Mirage, High Rollers, and Moulin Rouge. Favorite drink is Washington Apple.

Like ghetto dancers, likes to do that lapper of routine of ass in the face, jerking the butt cheek thing. Definite ROB all the way around. Avoid at all costs.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I like 1/2 songs that I do not pay for. Actually I like to time them that way. With my favorites. They will play with my dick until the next song starts. So I am actually getting 2 1/2 for one. I don't even know why we call them dances. Mine are nothing leas than fore play.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    One time a few years back, I was in a club called Players on our infamous "8 Mile". They had recently instituted a $5 per visit charge to the VIP room, a series of small booths with opaque curtains, usually a fine place to get good mileage. The dancer was a fine brunette who started dancing in the middle of a song even though I asked her to wait until the next song. Right off the bat, she pushed my hands away from her so I kicked back until the next song started, again she wouldn't let me touch her so at the end of the song, I told her to stop. I gave her $20 for one song and at that point she claimed I owed her for 3 songs. It got ugly when she grabbed my glasses and threatended to break them. I got them back and walked out, and at the entrance to the VIP area the dancer told the cashier that I was ripping her off, and the cashier called me a scumbag and called over the bouncer. I told him I wasn't going to pay for 3 songs when I only wanted 1, and told him I was leaving. I stopped going to that club for a long time until I figured the dancer had moved on.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Not a big deal but I got one to give me two tables dances for $20 total. She went on stage for a roll call and came back to me for another two dances and I gave her the 20 after she finished and gave her 20 more for an additional 2 dances. After she finished i gave her a $5 tip. She then asked for her $20 for the dances. I told her I had paid and she insisted I hadn't. I pulled out 20 and gave to her (I realized it was lose-lose for me) and told her to go away and stay away. She kept giving me her BS line. She will never realize that I was considering a $100 VIP room trip. Oh well, I saved $80 on that trip.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I still love melon girl!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "what was your worst ROB experience of the year and/or ever?"

In the last year, it was probably a dancer at Double Vision in Albany, NY that gave waaaay more contact in the main room than in the LD room.

The last very well-muscled black dancer that I got a set of LDs from at Club Fantasies in RI very recently overcharged me by at least two songs (only $20 total though), but I let it slide because of the fun that I had with her & another dancer that was giving a good grind to another guy sitting across from us. The quote of the night from that grinding dancer..."We are all prostitutes here!"...LOL...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion