tuscl

"Buried Behind The Whore House"

There were two things that made me think about this. First, St. James bought large parcels of land on either side to comply with distance requirements. The second is a scene from a movie about pilots. During a memorial service, it's said of one of the pilots "He'd prefer to be buried behind the whore house."

So, with that said, and let's say for the sake of argument that a club decided to turn it's adjacent land into sacred ground, would you want to be interned there?

5 comments

• georgmicrodong
    15 years ago
    No. It'd likely be accompanied by a premium cost. Cremation for me, and they can do what they want with the ashes. I won't be there to care.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I'd prefer the sea route, but cost is prohibitive.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Dudester, by chance did you have the closing shot of "From Dusk til Dawn" on the brain? There was quite a bit outback of "The Titty Twister"...
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    An interesting thought Dudester. Sort of like worshippers being buried in the church yard. Only if I can buried next to a stripper.....
  • deogol
    15 years ago
    Hopefully there is no church or sanctuary there - often there are laws about how close a strip club can be to a church.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion