tuscl

$3 for what?

LeeH
Georgia
Happened upon a club a few days before their Xmas party. They had cards all over the place advertising it. Raffles all night, $5 cover (usu 10), $5 for any drink. Except one -- I think what they were trying to convey was that a certain beer from St Louis was even cheaper. But what the card read was:

$3 Bush all day long

6 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    OOoops !!! Funny
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    Hey LeeH are you talking about Mardi Gras in Atlanta? I saw the same thing there recently. I agree...I think they were talking about the beer but I'm sure the wording was intentional. Funny sign though.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Yeah, Tim, that's the one. I've soured on MG recently, hence not specifically citing it.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    haha reminds of of those jokes that made fun of the last US president "Bush" and his VP "Dick" and "Colin"
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    Lee, I'm with you on MG going downhill lately. Last time I was in there I left after an hour without seeing a single girl I thought was worth a dance. I usually go during the day though....can't speak to the night-shift.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Tim, I've only been at night, but I'm OK with the "quality" and "quantity". But MG mgmt screwed one of my ATFs, so I'm pissed at them, and no longer recommending the club.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion