tuscl

ATL clubs assessment

so far this is my review of ATL clubs:

The laws require the girls to keep a distance from the patrons therefore table dances ($10 mostly) are air dances.

bring no less than $200 if you want to go to the VIP rooms.

Cheetah sets the benchmark for all the clubs, that place is the bomb !

Any thoughts /comments ?

P.S. what about clubs in Tennessee, from what I read so far, they are a joke compared to ATL places.
Also, do you guy know any clubs in ATL that operates like the one I know in mich, that is you pay a flat $20-25/lap dance in the VIP ?

15 comments

• wallanon
    15 years ago
    Me and another guy showed up early PM at Cheetah on a Sunday. Door was wide open with painters or whatever, and he walked in just after I did. Some staff guy was there and was basically a tool about it. It's rare I exchange words with the blutos of the world, but I gave him a little of the business and then he starts whining about I'm not even supposed to be there. Sad.

Anyhow, I prefer the more low rent joints around ATL and probably wouldn't go back to Cheetah. It had some money put into it for sure, but all of the tables were too close together and it looked like a pain in the ass to get around once it had a decent-sized crowd. Yes, there are clubs in ATL where you can pay per song in VIP. One of these days I'll get around to writing reviews again and have some tidbits from the ATL run to post.

Won't be the freshest batch ever, but clubs are what they are.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Apparently, about 3/4 of the dancers at Mardi Gras haven't heard of "Atlanta Air" -- while it's rare to get *serious* grindage out on the floor, there is still plenty of good contact from most of the dancers. I personally don't recommend MG anymore (see my latest review) but I can't imagine that it's the only club like that.

Although my experience at Oasis is limited, most of the floor dances I've gotten there are way more than air, too.

As to what you're used to in Michigan, Main Stage has a couch room that's $20/song. Both dancers that I took there basically just sat on my lap and ground away -- one waited til halfway into the song, but still.... Dunno if I got lucky (in dancer choice) or what. Apparently, that's more than they're supposed to do, though, as one night the owner was there, and a dancer warned me not to bother with the couch room, as I wouldn't get anything better than what I got on the floor.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Oasis Goodtime Emporium is the highest ranked ATL strip club on tuscl fyi
  • TimboAtl
    15 years ago
    Cheetah and Pink Pony defintely have the best looking girls. But that means most of the girls are stuck up and the prices are very high. All Atlanta clubs are set up for VIP's and the $200 you mention is about an average price.

There is a club, Tiffany's that offers 15 minute VIP's for $35 to the house and $100 to the girls. But that club can be hit or miss. Besides the other clubs mentioned, I've had my best luck lately at Tattletale's.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    IMO Atlanta clubs all suck. I have been to the BIG 3 and agree with TimboAtl. I have had my best luck at the Goldrush but that was before the bust a couple of months ago. I would much rather save my money for Columbia PP.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    I got some good contact dances from a ROB at the Goldrush which is in Atlanta (Fulton county.) Oasis is in Cobb county.
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    It all depends on what you're looking for in a strip club. If you want to look at 9's and 10's, and look only, then you will have a great time at Cheetah or Pink Pony. The girls there are gorgeous, but about the only contact you'll get is if one of their arms accidently brushes up against your thigh. There are plenty of good-looking girls at Oasis, and the floor dances can actually be pretty good. But if you're looking for any significant contact/extras you're going to have to go to VIP in Atlanta. Even then, VIP doesn't always equal extras, but there are definitely places in Atlanta where you can get everything you'd ever want in the VIP room. It may take some trial and error though first.
  • mrlover2010
    15 years ago
    thanks for the heads up, guys. The $10 naked table dances are good for the money, but it is what it is, you know...you're not gonna be able to grab those tits in open public. Yup I agree, if you want some bumbing and grinding in ATL, rent a VIP and work out a deal with the girls. If you guys ever visit Detroit, Mich, I highly recommend The Penthouse; there you can find 8s, 9s and 10s; and for $25/song in the VIP, you get more than what you pay if you pick wisely. I'll pay the club a visit when I'm back in mich next week. I'll also check out the VIP at Cheetah Atlanta in a few weeks, I have high expectation for the place !
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    Oasis is NOT in Cobb County.
  • jabthehut
    15 years ago
    Sorry, Oasis is in DeKalb Co.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    We sure seem to have a lot of ATL area residents posting on here. Convention any one?
  • 10inches
    15 years ago
    YMMV is the key world for ATL. some clubs (Pink Pony)= air. others like Follies the skys' the limit. have had lots of heavy contact at Oasis, also. VIP ranges from minimal contact to finger in the kitty depending on dancer.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    finger? try DATY

oops, did I say that out loud?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    ATL may suck but it is probably not as bad as Columbus, OH.
  • sjc
    15 years ago
    GOLDRUSH showbar!!!

nuff said ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion