tuscl

SC Dreams

Yesterday, I dreamt that I was at my fave club. While at the club, I watched a sporting event and talked to a waitress. Game over, I went to the parking lot, but couldn't find my car. While I was looking, I saw cops gather. As a group neared, I asked if any of them knew where my car was. Just then, the Police Chief rides up on a horse, announces my car was towed and that I wa going to spend "zero to 18 years for your crime."

A post hypnotic check then kicked in, waking me, as any time a dream gets bizzarre, I awake.

Has anyone else ever dreamed of a SC?

5 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Not that I remember. But your dream retelling reminded me of an hilarious scene from "The Couch Trip" with Dan Ackroyd and Walter Matthau. Highly recommended if little-known movie from about 1987.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I once thought I was dreaming at a strip club when 2 girls were giving me a BJ.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    interesting topic..just a few nights ago I had a dream that I was at some really nice strip club (I don't know the name but I assumed it to be Lido Cabaret). I was in the parking lot but some idiot kept trying to break into my car so I kept having to go back. I never was able to make it inside but the club had a lot of glass windows and I could see through it and saw the beautiful woman staring back at me.

Also a detail was that I was in Gahanna (suburb of columbus) and that is strange because I have not been to any SC around there and I am not even sure if they do have any strip clubs around there. The SCs I usually go to are near Worthington (club x), Dublin (vanity), Upper Arlington (Kahoot's), and westerville (dreamgirls)

I have never been to a SC with glass walls but it would be pretty interesting. Maybe like a beach side strip club
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I did have a dream that involved a former dancer. She bar tends now at a regular tavern I visit. I don't recall seeing her years ago even though she danced at a club I would frequent.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    At Club X there is a bartender I like and she is hotter than the dancers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion