tuscl

She Smelled Like Vanilla

Maybe a by-product of VA's new smoking ban, but the other night was the first time in a long while I noticed a dancer's scent. Anyway, she smelled like vanilla, and it was very nice.

So, do you have a favorite dancer scent?

11 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    It was probably a vanilla fragrance.

I am interested in possibly buying Sexy Little Things Noirâ„¢ Eau de Parfum:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce…

Winner of the 2009 FiFi Fragrance of the Year Award!
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    No smoking in public buildings up here, so the dancer's scents are very noticeable. My favorite wears vanilla alot, amounst others. There is one dancer who's scent you can smell from 25 feet away, and it is FABULOUS. Too bad you also go home smelling like her. Did that once, now I do not get dances from her, even though she is beautiful, sexy and gives great LD's.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    neoguy there is also a smoking ban in columbus but the strippers still go out to the patio and smoke a lot. The smoke smells are not as bad as they use to be but they are still around.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I prefer the smell of an Asian woman and clean hair.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've had many favorites who smelled like vanilla, but my current ATF often smells like cotton candy.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DD,

Man, that seems like it would get old quickly! A whiff of cotton candy is great, but for a long time frame, I think it would get sickening.

From my childhood, I remember the wonderful aroma coming from a local bread bakery. I wonder if I'd like a dancer to smell like fresh baked bread?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Watermelon is a pleasant scent some gals wear. Just a hint of course, nothing overpowering. When they wear some fruity scent, it opens the obvious comment about how much you would like to eat her...
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    cotton candy ... yummy!
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    I do not smoke, so the smell of smoke is always strong to me, but my fav never smells badly of smoke, she always does a great job of hiding it. When she walks up behind me, I know it is her before she ever touches me or says a word!
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Vanilla, cotton candy and sandlewood are the fragrences my ATF's seem to prefer.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Vanilla seems to be very popular at my favorite club. My ATF can smell my crotch and know who I have had lappers with.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion