tuscl

Dwarf feature performers?

potheadpl
Florida
My favorite club has Tiny Tina booked this weekend. She's a dwarf. I wonder what the audience for her is. I mean, are guys going there because they find dwarves sexually attractive or is it a freak show thing?

15 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    Not my taste. Smacks of freak show.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    Definitely a freak show type of thing. Not that I mind a freak show.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Must be a new trend. I was on the Paper Moon website, and saw that Tiny Tina is booked for PM Stuart, Florida, and Little Cassee at the PM Little Rock. Luckily, PM Springfield, VA is getting Katsuni.
  • LoneLurker
    15 years ago
    This doesn't do anything for me.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    When I was in Austin a few weeks ago, the club I was visiting had a midget "feature". Real catchy name also, "Bridget The Midget". How innovative! Guys were actually pouring cash on her. I sat and talked with a normal dancer while she was occupying the stage. To me, a waste of time.
  • snowtime
    15 years ago
    I think "Bridget the Midget" used to appear on the televised Howard Stern Show several years ago. I did not find her appealing then and would not pay extra to see her now. It definately is a freak show thing.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    I'm not gonna call it a freak show thing, and, as for me, im not attracted to midget strippers or midgets period. I will call it a comical feature. I think it's a joke and humorous to see that. Just like midget wrestling, it's the same thing. But, hey, if that's what they wanna do, that's what they wanna do. I do, give them all the credit in the world, though, cuz it must take a lot of guts, not just for them, but for all strippers to go up and do what the do.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Bridget the Midget used to be a regular dancer at Dreamgirls. I don't know if it was the same one who was on the Howard Stern show though. I heard from one of the bouncers at Club X that he had regular sex with Bridget the Midget when he used to work at Dreamgirls.
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    It's a comedic act for most people, plus it draws out some weirdos...
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I think I had see her before somewhere, so she might be the same as the one mentioned above.

As jamie1 one said above, whatever they wish to do is fine with me. I wonder why the "do gooders" of the world don't protest this? Is it any better than dwarf tossing?

Let people do what they wish, legally, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others.
  • mitciv
    15 years ago
    MisterGay likes dwarfs
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here is the bridget the midget photos:
    http://www.pure-talent.com/bridget-the-m…

I wonder if she makes a lot more than normal feature dancers because of her special attraction?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ss1,

Yes, she's the one I saw in Austin. I was surprised at the line of guys waiting to pay for a picture with her. No idea of the attraction.
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Tiny Tina is much better looking than Bridget the Midget but I don't really need to see anymore.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I think it is part of a trend to make SC's part of a wider range of adult-oriented (but not entirley sexual) entertainment as a way of drawing from a larger customer base. I am not a fan of "features' in general, mainly because they seem to want to show talents that are not particularly erotic as part of their act. This kind of novelty stuff, including midgets, may be the last throwback to the days when burlesque clubs featured more than strippers (the fat, big boobed, loud mouthed SC hostess in the movie "Showgirls" is an example). I have also seen clubs host UFC or WWE pay-per-views (or have some of the regular dancers as ring girls at local live events)and even NASCAR races on the big screen as promotional events. All of it is annoying and a distraction from the activities most of us on this board seem to prefer, but it is more than likely going to continue as clubs fight for revenue in a shaky marketplace.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion