tuscl

Rick's Cabaret to build nightclub near Dallas airport

Rick's Cabaret International Inc. is planning to build a gentlemen's club near the Dallas-Fort Worth International Airport.

Houston-based Rick's (NASDAQ: RICK) will pay $2.4 million for the land and $2.1 million for a 10,000-square-foot building, according to Eric Langan, president and chief executive officer for the adult nightclub operator.

The company already operates four clubs in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.

Rick's plans to open the club next summer.

http://houston.bizjournals.com/houston/s…

My experience is with Centerfolds in Columbus, OH near the airport and it is full of ROBs and low mileage.

5 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    HA! At the airport-- what a surprise! Credit card billing will be charged as "Baggage handling" on one's statement ...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    DFW? Sounds like just another rip off joint. I will pass.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Why can't Ricks build a quality place in Houston? Their home club, as compared to St. James is like comparing a rusted out 74 Ford Pinto to a tricked out Jag with leather seats. I mean their home club is a dump. And their old place, now Onyx, is a dump too. Kinda reminds you of a toothless wrinkled 70 year old hooker, all saggin and wondering why guys avoid her.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I agree with Dudester. 20+ years ago, the Ricks in Houston was the premier club. Now it is not even close in comparison.
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    During a long layover in Denver, I was thinking that the airport needs a good strip club. I've got a couple of hours to kill; I can use an airport ATM so the club charge doesn't show up. Keep it inside the security area and I'm within five minutes of my gate. The DFW idea may work for just getting in or going out, but not for a layover: a cab ride from airport, then going through security on the way back
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion