tuscl

Who would your fantasy tenants be?

Samsung1's “Being the landlord of stripper's” thread got me thinking... if you owned a house and could rent it out to any two female “tenants”, who would they be?

(Let's assume you would have the same, er, arrangement on rent payments, lol).

11 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    steve229,

Sort of a rerun, but now with TWO? How about Salma and her long lost identical twin?
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Actress Shiri Appleby and Figure Skater Sasha Cohen.
  • neoguy
    15 years ago
    Sasha wouldn't be my dream tenant, but man I have like her a long time. I would take my fav and Heather Thomas (back in the 80's of course), WOW!

But really, can you go wrong with any hot, female tenant willing to be short on cash every month?
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I agree with neoguy. How can you go wrong?
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Scarlett Johansson and Jennifer Connelly.

Certainly I would take any two hot girls, but with those two I get that and more...
  • zooyork
    15 years ago
    Marisa Miller and Scarlett Johansson...Marisa takes the cake though.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Elin Woods and Rachel Uqitel. Think of the stories they could tell you.
  • sinclair
    15 years ago
    Leighton Meester and Katy Perry
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    The first tenant would have to be the lovely Eliza Dushku. I just saw that Summer Glau, the robot chic from the Terminator TV series, has joined Eliza on the cast of “Dollhouse,” so I can imagine her as the second tenant.

I would come over and help them out with learning their lines and other …stuff.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    nice profile picture steve...it reminds me from when I use to watch naked news.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    sinclair,
    re: Leighton Meester. I have her "Somebody to Love" music video on my iPhone. Very nice. Looking forward to her upcoming album's release. I like her, ah,...voice.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion