tuscl

VIP membership

judyjudy
Michigan
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 10:35 PM
So now I have VIP membership till 12-28-09............ What does this get me, or entitle me too?

15 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    What would you like? THAT is the question.
  • vincemichaels
    15 years ago
    Judy, we've never met, although I'd like to. Maybe if I am a good boy it will happen one of these years. LOL I am from the Detroit area, so I'll ask Santa. As to VIP membership, as far as I know all it does is give you total access to club reviews. I may be wrong, I have no doubt others can tell you more.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    VIP membership on [view link]? It means you get to use the GPS feature and you get to read all the reviews on a club, not just the current ones.
  • brewerfan
    15 years ago
    It also means, after 12-28-09, you get another month free if you post another club review/discussion; so, to make a long story short, keep posting reviews monthly.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    don't forget you can also contribute an article and get 4 more weeks for free.
  • chasman
    15 years ago
    You get to tip the bouncer $20 to look the other way, pay ridiculous drink prices and find out too late that we don't do extras. ;)
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I have VIP membership good until 2011. Let me know if you get anything extra. I wonder if a dancer would give me free dances if I said I could mention her name on here? Just thinking of ways to get extra things....
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    There is a fella on here by the name of wallanon and he has contributed so many reviews that he probably has about 10 years worth of VIP credit.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You get to turn every guy on this board into your drooling slave. But that's already happened.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "I wonder if a dancer would give me free dances if I said I could mention her name on here?" HA! I think the stripper clientele to be so transient they'd always want the cash and never give the product away for free (unless the person is a good, repeat customer.)
  • gk
    15 years ago
    It also means you can come to NE Ohio for some personal tlc and a tour of clubs excorted by me.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Great idea gk! If you let me come along I promise to be quiet as a little mouse. I'll even drive while you and JJ . . . um . . . navigate. :-)
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "What does this get me, or entitle me too?" Free mustache rides...seriously, it just entitles you to view the reviews that are posted here on TUSCL. ----------------------------------------------- "It also means, after 12-28-09, you get another month free if you post another club review/discussion; so, to make a long story short, keep posting reviews monthly." You actually don't need to wait to post a SC review or article, unless it's a SC that's you've already reviewed within the last month. My membership expires at the end of 2013, and I've never paid a dime to this site.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    "My membership expires at the end of 2013, and I've never paid a dime to this site." Mr. G., that practically makes you a "lifer"!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    No, I'm sure others have much longer memberships than me. I'm just trying to do my part & share some amount of information that I know about.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion