tuscl

Tiger Woods ... Married and Clubbing?

"Tiger Woods' facial injuries, and the busted back windshield of his car, didn't come from the accident he was in. They came from his wife.

According to TMZ, Tiger apparently had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

Woods apparently said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman (reportedly with New York socialite Rachel Uchitel). The argument got heated and she scratched his face up. Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV and said his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club."

http://www.faniq.com/article/Tiger-Woods…

http://www.sportsbybrooks.com/enquirer-t…

9 comments

• Dudester
    15 years ago
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

O, but she'll keep her word.

Have you heard the argument? Is there no offence in't?

No, no! They do but jest, poison in jest; no offence i'
    the world.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Just wondering...3-wood or driver?
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    VJ Singh should've taken Tiger with him to Brad's Brass in Indy!

That said, how appropriate she chased after him with a golf club?!? Oh, yeah, she "went clubbing" all right!
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    CTQWERTY,

You “hit” upon my big fear re OTC. I can always explain away a SC visit to my wife as “a guy thing”, but OTC puts you in Josh Duhamel/Tiger Wood territory. If she went all Elin Wood on me, I’d be in a world of hurt, too – my wife’s a regular golfer who averages 240 yds off the tee – Yikes!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    sand wedge
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Celebrity scandals are certainly nothing new. It is just going to cost him a hell of a lot more.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Steve, if I were in your shoes, I'd migrate to Murphy's on King St. in Alexandria, VA., when tempted to visit Paper Moon, etc. Their food is cheap, reasonably good (nachos were terrible -- I guess because the Irishmen don't do Mexican), and the place has positive vibes in general.

Or, go signup on Restaurant.com for their e-mails and they'll tell you when they're having an 80% off sale (like right now). Buy a bunch of certificates (instantaneously printable from one's PC after buying by credit card), and then suprise the wife by taking her to a different place every night for dinner. You'll get in good with her and save a bundle.

Personally I don't see how married OTC works out... and Tiger Woods may be the latest example.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I wonder if Rachel Uchitel likes his putter?
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    According to one source, Rachel says the golfer has been pumping her full of his 9-iron.

I was never a big fan of Tiger before, he always seemed too "perfect" (the swing, the red polo, the wife, etc.)

If it turns out he's just a regular monger like us, I'll probably become a much bigger fan.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion