tuscl

How do you ask for a "special request"

rogergreene
Massachusetts
I've posted similar topics before, but does anyone have advice on how to ask a dancer for something specific that you want, when you know most girls will need a little coaxing to agree?

For me, it is if she will let me finish off on her face, but my request is almost always denied. Any other special items that people have been able to score and how did you ask? I've always wanted to try for two girls in a private room, but that's never been offered up front.

8 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    If a girl has a tongue ring...she will suck your dick (quote from Chris Rock that has yet to be proven false for me)
    Also if you are a repeat customer you tend to get better mileage. Of course YMMV
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It's alot easier if you choose clubs notorious for extras, then you get around the whole uncertainty thing.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    Asking straight out what you want always works for me.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Getting two girls into a private room for a LD is pretty easy, even if you don't see pairs of girls circulating the club. Just ask your favorite dancer if she has a girlfriend that can join you both!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Always knowing before hand what a dancers limits are makes this easier. That is why I stay with favs. But you cannot do this at a club where you are not known.Here I just let them lead.If they are into FS or BBBJ's they will let you know it. Last Sat I was with a fave whose limit was a HJ. I asked for a titty fuck because she had nice ones. She accommodated me.3 some's are easy. Pick your dancer. Let her pick the 3rd wheel. They have to be compatible. An old time fav that will fuck does not work with a newbie that doesn't. They have to be comfortable with each other. I have very good luck with this.The price doubles but if you have done your homework, so does the mileage.They will mildly compete.Several years ago on a very slow afternoon,I had 3 dancers sitting with me.Just for a lark, I was just about to ask all 3 to join me in the couch room. Then we were joined by a 4th dancer.Whoa shadowcat, you are biting off more than you can chew. I since have given up the idea. The opportunity has been there but the Big head has taken over.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I talk about being excited to have new experiences, about being willing to fund those experiences if I think the price is right, about not having visited the ATM yet that night so I will need to know how much money to get and what I will likely be getting for tht money, and about some great experiences I used to have at such-and-so place time or club, with details.

Also, I ask a girl where she has danced before, how long she's been dancing, what her dancing experiences are like. If Treasures in Houston comes up, for instance, I start hinting abouut how great it is to have some time with a real Treasures girl, and see where the negotiation leads.

I don't ever go back to the VIP without pretty clear verbal assurances that task X will be performed for dollar Y. I know that the verbal assurances aren't good proof that the deal will go through, but lack of them is pretty much a good proof that it won't.
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    honestly, just ask. when she asks if you want to go to the vip, say "maybe, here's what I'm looking for..." If she won't do it, most will point you to another in the club who will.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I remember someone on tuscl posted that if you ask a stripper what they won't do then you will be able to figure out what they will be willing to do.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion