tuscl

Videotaping in VIP/booths

Tuesday, November 17, 2009 4:15 PM
Someone mentioned that a couple clubs in RI are now videotaping the booths, then I saw this news article... 19,000 video clips of sex acts in the club! Anyone know of other clubs that don't just have cameras but actively videotape and store the tapes? If linked with names (perhaps just high profile names), not sure if this is intended as an "insurance" policy or potential blackmail. ------------------ From <[view link]> In March 2009, the Cheetah strip club located in Hallandale Beach, Fla. was closed for allegedly selling drugs and promoting prostitution. Authorities claim to have legally obtained approximately 19,000 video clips of footage taken inside the club. The video clips show sex acts involving club dancers and patrons. Authorities also obtained daily logs that include the names of high-profile clients and professional athletes.

18 comments

• SuperDude
    15 years ago
    I've heard of drunk/doped dancers using camera cell phones to take pictures during extras.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've never heard of taping but many clubs have cameras.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I remember one club Dreamgirls here that used to have a guy sit down and watch a television screen that had the video feeds from the lap dance rooms. How horny he must have got watching all those videos lol
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    btw what simpsons episode is your profile pic froM?
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    Not sure the episode, it wasn't obvious from a quick google, but this animated gif is all over the web, so it shouldn't be hard to figure out.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    After some googling, the name of the episode is "A Hunka Hunka Burns in Love" and is the fourth episode of the thirteenth season. Also the episode where Burns refers to a strip club as a "nude female fire station"
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Superdude, any idea why?
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    To crack down on dancers doing things that might violate city laws, owner installed video cameras that can see exceptional detail even in the dim light of VIP. Supposedly, the video was fed to a web site that the owner could access at home. Then he could fire girls who were breaking the rules. I guess watching this shit got pretty boring, because I heard he hired a guy to come to his house and watch recordings from the night before - looking for rule violations. Rumor mill goes further to claim that the guy watching the vids had his GF come over, and they got nasty while watching extra's occurring in VIP. I understand that the owner caught them and fired the guy - and then f**cked his GF. Apparently nobody watches anymore, since lately most extra's are done with little effort to be discreet, and no one's getting fired. All that technology wasted...damn!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I have not seen strip club videos, but my favorite strip club photographer was Juliana Beasley You can see some of her pictures here: [view link]
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    some guys and even a few dancers are worried about cameras in the couch dance rooms at my favorite club. Let me put you to rest. There are none. There are 5 cameras. 1 On the parking lot and the other 4 are in the main room. The monitors are in the managers office. Any dancer knows that. They have to check in and check out every day. I think that the one on the parking lot is obvious (LE)The others not so obvious. Owner/management does not want to see an empty stage.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    If you knolw where the camera is, smuggle in a small travel bottle of hair spray and give it a shot!
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    There is no video taping going on in RI clubs other than the security cameras in dressing rooms and pointed at cash registers. Club owners do not care about extras. If you get caught you get fired. it's that simple...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Just wondering what are some popular clubs that do have cameras watching the lap dances, VIP suite, or champagne rooms, etc.? SS Quote: "They don't turn on the cameras for 30 minute VIP room but they do turn them on for the 15 minute sessions" How would you guys respond to this comment if it was made after you just went back to the VIP room with her for 15 min session?
  • Ewe
    15 years ago
    Samsung1 , Dreamgirls in Columbus still have someone watching on cameras that are in the lapdance rooms. They might even store the video tapes. Months ago someone ran over somebody behind Dreamgirls and the club show the cops the video.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    One day I looked through my cell-phone's SD card directories and found about five pictures of a very drunk dancer, mostly bold close-ups of her making a big stupid funny face, so close it filled the whole frame. Only then did I remember the partying experience I had gone through a few nights previously, and I recalled that there had been more than one camera bulb flashing. Hmm, wonder what she's got on me ...
  • Slothrop
    15 years ago
    They were video-taping at a terrible Las Vegas club years ago, but when I mentioned it in a review here, the editors censored it. I don't mind cameras and someone checking out the dark corners now and then -- but the video-recording is bad.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    Censored? Really? I find that hard to believe. Is it possible the editors didn't "censor" it the way you're characterizing with that rather loaded word but, instead, your language was snipped on the basis of length (or some other consideration) and that this change inadvertently ALSO removed the reference to the video cameras? Could you give more details, because I have found that TUSCL is really not the sort of place to censor reviews, even when those reviews are potentially either (a) damaging to the reputation and profits of club, or (b) damaging to TUSCL's freedom to skate under the law-enforcement radar. I'm surprised, and I'd like to learn more.
  • Yoda
    15 years ago
    "SS Quote: "They don't turn on the cameras for 30 minute VIP room but they do turn them on for the 15 minute sessions" How would you guys respond to this comment if it was made after you just went back to the VIP room with her for 15 min session?" Was it made before or after the dance? If it was before then clearly it is intended to sell a longer, and more costly VIP session. If after, I would say that she was simply setting you up for the next time. Either way I doubt there is any taping going on.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion