tuscl

Mami, you bi?

Dancer points out another dancer and says they're living together now. Ok, I figure she means they're roommates, trying to save on rent money, etc. Nope, she lets me know she's talking bi-lovers style living together.

So, in your experience, how common is this?

“Mami, you bi?
No, I'm tri...I'll try anything!”

14 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Rare. Though I did luck into two girlfriends at Brad's Brass in Indy awhile back. Why luck? Because Brad's VIP is only $100 for the half hour. So, $100 for each gal and the three of us were off to the back. Best experience at Brad's ever.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I don't know how common it is, but I'm meeting more & more dancers that are shacking up together, and it's more than just cost saving. I'm also meeting more gay dancers in general. One club I recently started to visit is in a dicey area, and is full of latina dancers. The first time I visited I thought for sure that I would be ignored. I was happily surprised to find not one but three lesbian dancers that immediately sought me out and had their way with me! So....ya never know.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    There is a well-known couple at my favorite club. Everyone knows them as the Twins, although I think they are the Toxic Twins, since they are essentially ROB's. My favorite dancer there used to be in a situation like that, but they had an argument and broke up, which I thought was just as well, because I didn't care for her friend/girlfriend.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    I think this reflects the rather widespread social acceptance of "lipstick lesbianism" overall, which often manifests itself in places where young women share some degree of "sisterhood" (athletes, cheerleaders, sorority sisters, etc.)that occasionally leads to sex. Since simulated lesbianism in the club is a great way to make extra money from guys who like that stuff (and most of us do!) it doesn't surprise me that some girls take some of that home. When dancers get horny at work and are not in the habit of banging the customers or are without a steady male booty call, they certainly could turn to each other for fun and stress relief. On the other hand, full blown lesbian relationships between dancers in the same club have the same pitfalls as any other romances: they generate drama that spills into work. I cannot say how many dancers I know are totally gay compared to those who play with girls when they are looking for thrills or are fed up with men.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Good post, DrDarby. In my experience, a lot of gorgeous but narcissistic women in their twenties think that they are too good to be restricted to (asshole) guys and so do some sex with other girls, who are just as narcissistic as they are. This feeds their ego, is safe, and gives them lots of cums.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I know a lesbian couple (not dancers). They are monogamous in their relationship...well, maybe they swap with other lesbian couples for entertainment. But they would never have sex with a male.

Dancers are mostly all about sex with something. Most of them live with a guy who has some amount of dysfunction. Some live with a girl other than their sister, and have sex with guys who are having sex with their sister also. I have had a few girls tell me that they have difficulty reaching the top of the mountain with a guy, so they like to have fun with girls. Maybe some dom/sub shit there...and others who tell me they haven't had sex in so long and are so horny that they want me right there in the VIP. I can't believe how many girls fall into that category.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Just this last Thu I met up with a girl that I havent seen for 18 months.She moved because her husband (military)got transferred. She is so openly lesbian that she said "men are just a utensil" I can live with that. Just take care of my dick;. And she does.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Lesbian dancer couples in clubs are are rare in general, but depending on the club, they can bve more the norm than the exception. Some clubs in bigger cities attract lesbians because it's an easy way to be surrounded by women. Add in the bicuious and they have quite a field day if they are players, rather than the monogomous type. While I've seen some "conversions" I know that Darby is right too. I've observed a lot of curiosity and sexual energy that found an outlet through the familial intimacy offered by the back room atmosphere.

I had a short term fav once who I know was in a lesbian relationship. Her partner eventually got so jealous of her flireting with men that she had to quit!

I was close to sever dancers at a club wherfe there was one very dominanty lesbian. She had relationships byut not partnerships with several of the girls. She died and to this day manay of them still grieve her.
  • Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    Over the past few years I'd say there have been 6 dancers that I've gotten to know very well, and frequently hung out with them OTC unpaid. Every one of them was bi. I think it's a lot more common among dancers that you think.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    NO Timbuck. I think that you are being taken. I know many dancers that claim to be BI but in reality they are heterosexual.They just want you to know that they are open to any thing.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    DoctorDarby - "lipstick lesbianism"? cheerleaders? oh, man...

lopaw - this one's for you:

Dear mom and dad
    I don’t know where to start
    I hate to break the news
    But I got a broken heart

That sweet southern belle that I met in Tennessee
    Got a hickey on her neck and it ain’t from me
    Seems there’s someone special she’s been meetin’ at the gym
    But the crazy thing about it is that someone’s not a him

My girlfriend’s got a girlfriend now
    It was cool for a minute now it’s bringin’ me down
    People talkin’ ‘bout it all over this town

All my friends say she’s just goin’ through a phase
    I believed her when she said she just needs a little space
    But then I found pictures on her cellular phone
    Of them doin’ things when I wasn’t home

It hit me like a brick
    I guess I should have seen the sign
    This was more than just a friend and a bottle of wine

Yeah mom and dad, really nothin’ left to say
    I’ll be sure to keep you posted if she swings it back this way
    I guess I’m not as sad as you think I might be
    The part that makes me mad is that they didn’t invite me

It was cool for a minute now it’s bringin’ me down
    People talkin’ ‘bout it all over this town

My Girlfriend – Uncle Cracker

• Timbuck12
    15 years ago
    Sorry 'Cat but I'm not talking about SS you get from some dancer in a club who's trying to get you into a VIP. In that situation I totally agree, you can't take anything they say at face value and they're just trying to get you all worked up. I'm talking about girls I knew very well OTC and unpaid-for, much like you always talk on here about that gridget dancer. Some I knew even before they became dancers. Now whether they're truly bi or just like to occasionally hook up with girls too (or is there even a distinction between those 2 situations?), that remains open for debate.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    Timbuck is right, shadowcat. I have met soooooo many dancers that are indeed bi (and trust me - they proved it!) that it can't be a fluke. Just being a dancer exposes you to many different situations, and dancers typically are more sexually open than the general populace.

steve229 - I gotta download that song!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Uncle Cracker, the philosopher!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion