tuscl

Lap dance?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Sunday, November 15, 2009 5:07 AM
I discussed this with several favorite dancers over the last 3 days. They agreed with me. This is NOT a dance. This is fore play. It may be different where you go. None of my favorites asks me for a dance. It is always "are you ready to go play" or something along those lines. Do we need a new word added to the glossary?

11 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Adult day care? Or, would it be evening care???
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    There are four kinds of private dances in a club. "Air Dance" - One Song - You don't touch her at all, she may or may not brush you above the waist a little. "Lap Dance" - Two-Three Songs - She touches you a little, mostly chest, some cheek to cheek and she allows you to squeeze her tits and ass, may get a quick nipple in the mouth, but she'll pull away after a moment or two. She might even give you a decent grind. "Intimate Dance" - Three-Five Songs - She'll grab your dick with her hand through your pants, maybe a hand up your shorts for more direct contact. She'll bite your dick through your pants. You can lick-suck-kiss her nipples at your leisure and your fingers are allowed outside kitty access. This one should have a happy ending, either HJ or poss BJ. This is where the foreplay definition begins. The "Cum Dance With Me" - Three to However Many Songs You Last - Starts with her whispering just exactly what she plans to do with you, or more importantly Mr. Happy, to convince you what she's going to do during multiple dances. (Most likely a dancer you've been with before, and probably already had a few dances with during the current visit.) There may or may not be any actual dancing involved. Your dick is in her hand within two minutes of the first song starting. Your dick has been in her mouth within two minutes of the second song starting. You've slipped your fingers inside her by the end of the second song, You are fucking her by the end of the third song, and the number of songs depends on how long you last. This is also ITC. I still consider this Foreplay because there won't be multiple pops for you. Finally "OTC" - Not measured in songs, but in hours. - Anything goes that you are both comfortable with. No prying eyes, no danger of being discovered, complete privacy. This is where you are most likely to give her a real orgasm of her own. *Note* This is NOT "She took me out to my car in the parking lot for 15 minutes." The parking lot is at best the "Intimate Dance" from above.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    As always, YMMV, but my last post is a general guideline to the levels of private dances.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks rickwood, it is a nice guide to go by..just wondering what did you have in mind when it comes to dance prices? Here in Columbus average dance price is $30-40 and you can't buy more than one uptime at a time. Not to mention they clip the songs down to about 2 minutes each and during uptimes the lap dance rooms are full so bouncers patrol it and mileage goes down.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Rickwood, I don't know you but you just gave a very accurate account of what happens at my favorite club. Except there are no table dances. That step is bypassed.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    sam, see my latest review for prices. I know this is not universal. I am just lucky to have found a club where it works for me.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Scat, Congratulations on losing weight in my vision. Although RickWood gives a fair description of the levels of dances, the degree of intimacy still varies by region.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I need to add to RickWoods glossary. Sensual Dance-begins with her offering a nipple to your lips while she gently strokes your hair and moans softly. Moves to kitty play, both outside and inside her panties. At all times, she keeps either her back glued to your chest (while she keeps your hands occupied on her), or her nipples are in your mouth. Her movements are slow and never hurried. She also nibbles on your ear lobe and runs her nose along your neck. This is foreplay.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, Unfortunately the Air Dance is not always a table dance. ROB's may fit in this catagory, and truly lame clubs fit here. I look forward to the time I can make it to your favorite club. It sounds like my kind of place. Txtittyfan, this is only a rough guide. All regions of the country may not reach the top tier CDWM performance. This isn't a bell curve, if the best dances only make Lap Dance, then that means topped out at the middle of the road. Dudester, I'd have to say your Sensual Dance falls into the upper Lap Dance catagory. She's moving slow, making you pay for more dances while you aren't getting any bang for your buck. If she isn't playing with your dick and you aren't going to have an intentional happy ending, then you've had a good lap dance, nothing more.
  • How about the "you're such a loser go get laid for free" dance
  • gk
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, back to your original question. I say 'let's go play' all the time. I think it is part of the lexicon to many of us strip club frequent flyers. RickWood: yea, we know all that, but it was fun to read.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion