tuscl

condom or not?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Thursday, November 5, 2009 10:55 PM
A while ago I had a conversation with StripShopper about this. I admitted to having unprotected sex with a few strippers. He asked "aren't you worried about STD's? I replied "I am almost 68. What is my life expectancy." I am some what disciplined.The biggest slut in the club, I wouldn't fuck with your dick and its has been offered FS at my hotel for $150. But some times the little head thinks for the big one.

27 comments

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    S-cat, keep in mind there's a quality-of-life issue in terms of how one lives their remaining years. Aging brings on it's own effects... avoiding an additional one may prove wise.
  • yndy
    15 years ago
    A LITTLE KNOWN BASEBALL FACT: The first testicular guard (Cup) was used in baseball in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1934. It took 60 years for us to realize that the brain is also important!!!
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    To be, or not to be: that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles, And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep; No more; and by a sleep to say we end The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep; To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death what dreams may come When we have shuffled off this mortal coil, Must give us pause: there's the respect That makes calamity of so long life; For who would bear the whips and scorns of time, The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely, The pangs of despised love, the law's delay, The insolence of office and the spurns That patient merit of the unworthy takes, When he himself might his quietus make With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear, To grunt and sweat under a weary life, But that the dread of something after death, The undiscover'd country from whose bourn No traveller returns, puzzles the will And makes us rather bear those ills we have Than fly to others that we know not of? Thus conscience does make cowards of us all; And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought, And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry, And lose the name of action. - Soft you now! The fair Ophelia! Nymph, in thy orisons Be all my sins remember'd.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I don't have your gall shadowcat but sure would have liked to have done some of them without one. I think AIDS is a horrible way to go but I agree with your reasoning on your situation. Dying in a nursing home of old age is a bad way to go too. I think chances slim of getting it unless she is IV Drug user or doing queer men. There are certain ethnic groups with much higher infection rates so check stats in your area.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    But did Hamlet use a condom?
  • pop
    15 years ago
    Back in my youth we never worried about disease so with strippers we didn't bother. Life was simpler then.
  • LeeH
    15 years ago
    yndy -- ROTFL!!
  • jester214
    15 years ago
    Always... Always!!! Hell if you get one, your legally obligated to tell anybody else your with that you have it.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    If you are a white male heterosexual who doesn't do IV drugs and has no other STDs and you keep your skin down there in tact, I will say that you probably won't be able to get HIV from strippers if you spent a year trying to: even unprotected. Unfortunately, there are other STDs you would have to worry about, but which get far less attention.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    "Hell if you get one, your legally obligated to tell anybody else your with that you have it." I don't think this is true in most states in the US. Some disclosure laws have been tried in some parts of Europe, and some states, but it is not universal and these laws are controversial. (Why? Well if you were obligated to disclose in the first place it would be a disincentive to get tested...) So legally obligated, maybe/maybe not. Morally obligated is also an interesting question.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I'm with shadowcat on this one, at my advanced age.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    The rule amongst the men and women that I know appears to be no fear. I'm still afraid and even a day before death I'd probably be afraid. Shorty, was short which is why he was called shorty, but he was a favorite among the hoes. Not sure what he caught, but ended up sans penis and testicles; still chased the women and still had no fear. He had a strong faith in God and figured what is going to be is going to be and also that which doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Guys: Yes, the chances of infection of HIV is slim if you do not have open sores on your Johnson. Trust me on this one, though: genital warts are EASY to spread, impossible to cure and Hell on comfort and quality of life. I do NOT have them. Because, as my Dead Uncle Jack told me years ago: "No glove, no love."
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well said, Jack.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I had a wart on the tip of my dick. It was not painful but was unpleasant for the girls to look at.They burned it off in the doctors office. No pain.
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    I used to hate condoms. I was like a little kid who didn't like wearing his Sunday best clothes -- they itched, scratched, felt constraining. Then I got a shirt that was big enough for my neck, and some slacks that were of a very high-quality smooth, comfortable wool. And the right sized condom.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Condoms actually aren't that effective in preventing HPV (which can cause genital warts) transmission. Almost everyone who is stripper mongering is going to get HPV condom or not. Most will remain asymptomatic, however (no warts), and not even know they had it. With time the body usually clears this particular virus.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I remember I used to be able to request free samples of Trojan condoms. It was fun to test out the variety of brands they had. Now I can not seem to find the free samples on their site any more (maybe cutbacks due to economy?). I can just find $ off coupons for trojan. I did find this free condom sample page: [view link] I don't know if it is any good though...
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    The NEW cat in town...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Why is stripclubspy such a faggot?
  • ralphyboy
    15 years ago
    hugh hefner was directly asked in a recent interview if he has ever used or would consider using condoms...he replied 'no, and why bother at my age'...no greater authority...nice to know encroaching decrepitude can have its upside...if it takes ten years to kill ya'...you do the math...
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Kind of dumb logic, ralphyboy. It (HIV) may take 10 years to kill you when you are younger and healthier, but do you think, maybe, the process accelerates when you are older?
  • how
    15 years ago
    With some I've developed trust with, we bareback it. But sometimes it would pay to be prepared. I only occasionally bring anyone new into the "fold" of dancers from whom I get dances; however, recently I was fairly smitten by a dancer I had not previously met. We did one dance, and she said, "I wish we had a condom right now, because I want to fuck your brains out." Alas, I was unprepared.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    As if further evidence of how's idiocy was needed, we learn, in this thread, that he trusts strippers.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    What about getting one knocked up? Then you could be looking at a child support lawsuit.
  • ShotDisc
    15 years ago
    i have to say i have done it both ways with strippers. spun the wheel. got lucky so far. not sure if i would try my luck again.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Payer11: Hopefully few are dumbs enough to cum inside of them. In practical terms, if she is doing you she is doing many others, so she will have no idea who the father is. She'll probably think it's her pimp/boyfriend if not have an abortion. Assuming she went all the way through a pregnancy, which seems unlikely. I do agree though that it would be irresponsible to knock up a stripper even if she couldn't determine the father, because then she would either raise them on her own, or find some dead loser to be the father.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion