tuscl

Forum SLANG help!!!!!

I am a new to this forum and I need to learn fast.

I can't figure out what ATF means or OTC and a couple others.

can anyone run down the list of abreviations for me. I have no imagination.

9 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    First try reading the glossary listed at the top of this page. If you still help post again with more specifics.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    http://www.tuscl.net/b.php?AID=67

ATF = all time favorite
    OTC = outside the club
  • how
    15 years ago
    Once you get a feel for the acronyms, you can free-form them and still effectively communicate. For example:

BBBJTCCIMNQNSWGWSMMG!

Would be: bare back blow job to completion cum in mouth no quit no spit with gurgle with swallow mmmm mmmmm good!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    No one noticed the "vegas"?
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Clubber: I wondered if this was the latest incarnation of greenvegas, but the post made too much sense, so I figured it had to be someone else. However, if this guy starts bragging about my ATF, also known as Mrs. GreenVegas, then we will know it is him.

Hope it is, in a weird way. Then I can add yet another name to the ignore list.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well, the vegis joined in Sept. and this one in Oct. Few post and reviews, so certainly looks suspicious.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    ATF also = Alcohol Tobacco Fire-Arms too
  • vegasguy24
    15 years ago
    I am not the other "vegas" you guys are speaking of. I joined for one reason. I lived in Vegas for 10 years and was a weekly SC visitor. after moving back to the midwest I am finding it hard to find the same quality experiences I did in LV. so I am looking for clubs in my area and/or advice on how to get "extras". Vegas is stripper paradise and it was easy to have good time. full nudity, full touching etc. not so much with the stricter laws out here. so that's that. any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    urbandictionary.com is another useful source if you can't find something in the tuscl glossary
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion