tuscl

Come and be my belly dancer

Last night I was at a SC and noticed nearly every girl had their stomachs clothed. Even during private dances they would lower their tops to reveal their breasts but when I asked her to take the whole thing off she said no she wants to leave it on.
I know some are doing it to hide marks from their pregnancy, and others are trying to cover up their beer gut, but it surprised me that nearly every single one had it covered. I actually got aroused when I saw one dancer wearing a normal bikini without her belly covered. This was at Club X (a top 100 tuscl club). I wonder if this is a fashion trend or if the dancer quality in Ohio has been reaching new lows lately.

11 comments

• ChoclatDiva_1
    15 years ago
    See, that's why I'm not goin back til I lose this last 10 lbs! 2 kids, no stretch marks, once my stomach is flat- I'll be a bank-makin MILF! lol
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Sam - sounds like you need to do a Snoop Dog:

"I took her to the yacht, the shrimp and steak
    Then I took her to the gym so she could get in shape"

• deogol
    15 years ago
    How much more lazy can a girl get? Not even strip while being a stripper?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I really don't think it is about being lazy.....the only way I could change my tummy issues is to get surgery and I am not open to that. It is that reason I will ALWAYS have my midsection covered. To dat eI have had zero complaints about this. For the most part I have found that once you place a set of 36 ddd's into the equation all their problems seem to subside.........
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    36 ddd's will definitely capture my attention!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I agree with judyjudy on this in that it's not about being lazy at all. Some ladies do have tummy issues and it is easier to look sexy by not showing it. I've known ladies who will take it off in private dances, but not on stage.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    DD,

Let's face it, there are "dancers" that should never take ANYTHING off!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Sounds like they are Preggers. Sounds like they trying to hide it. A gal I was sitting with at the club (one I have been doing over a year) pointed out a gal on stage and said "she is pregnant" and sure enough the gal looked it. Then she diverged into a conversation about when she was pregnant she liked getting sex 5 times a day.....She mentioned there are guys who will buy dances with PG strippers as they have a fetish about doing PG gals.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I also think they are the most loose (which is not a good thing imo). Maybe it is YMMV or maybe it is because of the pregnancy they are so loose.
  • STR1PCLUBLUVA
    12 years ago
    36DDDS WILL CAPTURE MY ATTENTION IF THE TUMMY ISN'T BIGGER THAN THEM. PEOPLE CAN CHANGE THEIR TUMMY ISSUES WITH PROPER DIET AND EXERCISE, SUGERY IS NEVER THE ONLY WAY.
  • Estafador
    12 years ago
    Lol @steve
    Chocolat diva: you got yourself a potential client (if that's what you really look like in your profilee pic that is or better or equivalent). I LOVE me some milfs. I also love me some cougars too.

Overall, if their chest/ass (or both teehee) is bigger than their stomach, then hell I don't mind keeping the stomach covered. I tyhink of it as leaving something for the imagination. Hell if you pop your top but have your bottom on, I still find that sexy. Fitting pants gets me excited (especially leggings).

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion