tuscl

Stripper Attire

judyjudy
Michigan
Monday, October 19, 2009 7:07 PM
We have had many discussions about attire on stage..........I personally like to shop at [view link]. Was wondering if you shop for your dancers and if so where do you shop? I love the classy nastolgic look of SIL..........let me know what you would like to see me in.........

39 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    JJ, NOTHING would be preferred.I do not buy clothes for dancers or other women.Their tastes are beyond me. I do give gift certificates for stores that I know they like to shop.I know that dancers share or trade outfits. Except G-strings. There is even one dancer that makes them and sells them to other girls. Boy, would I like to be in that fitting room.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    lol
  • tuna1920
    15 years ago
    She likes to wear my dress shirt. That is so nice of her to want to wear it for me.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    JJ will never wear nothing shadow.......far to old for that
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    You are not too old to wear nothing. Everything looks ready from here.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    trust me super dude i need to cover the mid section But thank you very much
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    The Bridgette Thong from SIL would look good on you.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Thank you Supedude.........I actually have avoided thongs to a certain degree, but i will try that one
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I used to give my ATF gift certificates for Victoria's Secret. She loved to shop there, plus I got a discount on purchases. A win/win!
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    that is nice of you clubber
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    just wondering how much is the usual amount when buying a gift card to these fashion and beauty stores?
  • how
    15 years ago
    You look very domestic in your new photo, jj. Lovely, as well. You know the clothing you like, and I suspect your confidence while wearing clothing in which your feel sexy is enough to make that the right choice for all concerned.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    ss1, Depended on the occasion. Just for a gift, no special occasion, $25. Other times, about $100.
  • Judy judy ill wear your tits as ear muffs
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    Ummm..yeah...I agree with SuperDude. That whole Bridgette collection would be a winner on that sexy body. Yeah...a winner. *grin*
  • ChoclatDiva_1
    15 years ago
    Hey JJ, I just checked out your pics-IS THAT WHERE YOU GET YOUR STOCKINGS FROM???!!! I LOVE THOSE! How old are you again? I'm gonna be just like you when I grow up!
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I do not shop for them. Occasionally the ones I meet for a session will model swimwear for me while I photo them; then we have sex. Bc the one I am seeing is married, buying her stuff to wear might not work for her. She has modeled stuff for me on occasions. At club she had modeled for me a sexy school girl outfit. I had a field day feeling her at my table then we went to CR where we had sex. She will do me cowboy style and get completely naked. It is dark and private in the CR. We have had to stop itc meetings as the club was recently raided and 8 girls were arressted for soliciting prostitution. Fortunately she was not involved in that (at that time).
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    ChoclatDiva_1 - That is my number one place for accessories. I will be 47 in a few weeks.
  • ChoclatDiva_1
    15 years ago
    WORK IT, GIRLFRIEND!!!!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Was wondering if you shop for your dancers and if so where do you shop?" The only place that I ever specifically shopped for a former ATF (at her request) was at DEBS...lol... "let me know what you would like to see me in" Do you wear push-up bras or demi-cups?
  • how
    15 years ago
    judyjudy said, "let me know what you would like to see me in........." My lap.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    I wear demi cup........they don't make a push up to hold these girls up............
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Too bad...
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    I've been to Everything A Girl Wants in Jackson a few times. They carry a lot of stripper gear. I've bought a pair of platforms once and some fishnet stockings and sleeves another time. The Owner, Terry, is kinda creepy. Victoria Secrets isn't all that great for D cup girls. They don't have nearly as many things for D's that they do for B's. I don't think they have a single corset for D's. And they're pricey Perhaps the quality is in line with the price, I don't know.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    is Terry a guy or a girl? I would be curious to know how you find this women to be creepy...
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Terry is a guy. I've asked a few strippers about him, they all agree he's a creep. Most won't go alone and 2 won't shop there.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Philip A. Stein -I've been to Everything A Girl Wants in Jackson a few times. They carry a lot of stripper gear. I've bought a pair of platforms once and some fishnet stockings and sleeves another time.... Who did you buy these items for?
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    Would you like to be on my shopping list?
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Well i was not thinking that........................but
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I saw recently that the average cup size in America had been upped recently to a D...at least in the opinion of one company that was airing their wares on a TV show that I watched recently.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    JJ I am looking through your pictures and you have great looking attire. Thanks for posting all those pictures for us to enjoy!
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    MG, you comment sparked my interested so I googled a bit and found: According to wikipedia: "The average American woman today owns six bras, one of which is a strapless bra, and one in a colour other than white.[45][46] Consumers spend around $16 billion a year on bras.[3] In the last 15 years alone, the average bust size among North American women has increased from 34B to 36C" [view link] But according to this: [view link] "I was reading Woman's World, and one page, they said the average bra size in America was 34D. Is it just me, or does that seem a little crazy? 34D is supermodel proportions, not of the average woman. What do you guys think?" I would have never guessed it being that large...my guess would have been B size. It is hard to tell the difference between 36C/34D, no?
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    I was surprised & skeptical as well when I saw the commentary on the D-sized breast, but I just figured that Americans are gradually getting more & more overweight with time. The one gal that they showed as being a D cup didn't look anything bigger than a C, so who knows...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I once read some where that the favorite size for men is a 34B. It is mine. I was getting a lap dance from a girl new to me a month ago. She was shocked that I knew she was a 34B. "How did you know that?" Easy "It's my favorite size". Men tend to glorify BIG [view link] long as women are convinced that men like em big,they will get implants.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    A - Almost boobs B - Barely there C - Can do D - Dang DD - Double Dang! E - Enormous F - Fake! G - Get a reduction
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Just wondering what is the difference between 34B or 36B? Which one is larger? I was with a girl last night who said she had 36B and I thought they were too small for me to enjoy...then again she might have been lying about her bra size like some women lie about their age.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    samsung, The number (34, 36, etc.) is the chest dimension in inches, usually measured under the boobies, across the back. The letter (B,C, etc.) is the cup size, and THAT is what determines the boobie size. So, if, say, you had a girl that was a 34B, those boobies would appear to be larger compared to a woman that was a 40B. The 40B's chest diameter is so much larger than the 34B that her boobies would appear tiny in comparison.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Thanks lopaw. I like your new hot profile pic. The girl on the left reminds me of someone I know.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion