tuscl

Visited 2001 Odyssey

potheadpl
Florida
I was in Tampa for a concert, and we went to 2001 before and after the show. I'd always heard about the famous spaceship, and I was not disappointed with this club.

The girls are easily as hot as the girls at Mons Venus. I didn't see any uglies, even on dayshift. Admission was free during the day, and our hands were marked so we could return anytime that day.

It's Tampa and full nude, so no alcohol, but a liquor store is just down the street, and miniatures are easy to sneak in, so we did. It's a non-smoking club, which is OUTSTANDING.

Dances are $25 but I got a couple of 3 for $60 specials. Unfortunately, you also have to pay $5 to the house before you go back AND they have the audacity to expect a tip for the bouncer at the entrance to the private dance area AND the spaceship.

It's a great club. Not an assembly like like Mons, but it's much more of a money drain.

5 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Money drain is the appropriate descriptor. Some fun may be had, but the dancers at 2001 are more overtly and boldly after the cash than most. Be on guard, lest ye be ROBbed.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    You can also chat with the strippers on web cams for a price. http://www.2001nude.com/
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    Wow, I haven't been inside a place that allows smoking in quite some time. I don't miss tasting the "smell" of smoke anymore...ugh...
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    Here in Columbus, OH smoking is banned from clubs. But many clubs get around this stupid rule by building a heated smoker's patio on to the club. The smoker's patio is so close to the main stage that you still get the smell and scent. Also dancers will come directly from the smokers patio to come and do their stage dancing so they will still have the scent on them to pass on to you.

The only benefit to these smoker's patios is there are no cameras installed there yet. Also the bouncers/managers don't come out there often (I don't recall the last time I even did see one out there). I have had ITC out there for a large tip..yet ironically when I went to the champagne room of this very same club the dancer (a different one) turned out to be a ROB.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I was just on 2001's website looking around and found this coupon:
    http://www.2001nude.com/2001_specials.ht…
    free admission w/ drink purchase from 12-8pm, or $5 off cover 8pm-5am.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion