tuscl

Best clubs in "The OC?"

Wednesday, October 14, 2009 7:14 AM
Not looking for a brothel in disguise but a place with hot and fun girls who are great to hang out with as well as get dances from. I really hate drink hustles too. What's good in OC these days?

6 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Anaheim with the Disneyland Resort makes it a tourist location. Not surprisingly some of the top 100 clubs from [view link] are found in Anaheim. Flamingo Theater and Imperial Showgirls are highly rated clubs. Just be careful though because it is a tourist city so there will be a lot of rip off bitches just working for a month or so to make quick money.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I really enjoyed Imperial Showgirls. Seems like more ROB's at Flamingo Theater.
  • Teller
    15 years ago
    As far as I am concerned there ARE NO good clubs in the OC. Waste of time and money. You can pay a lot, yes. But you will get very littel mileage if any at all. No value for the money. Go elsewhere. I live in OC and I do.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Well I lived in OC for about 30 years. Ending in 1987 when I moved to Atlanta. There were no memorable clubs.Plenty of street walkers working Garden Grove Blvd. A BJ in a dark alley was always welcomed. I am sure that times have changed but not for the better.
  • Dain
    15 years ago
    Leave OC and go to the city of Industry or Starz on Rosecrans.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If you like latinas then head down to mexico
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion