tuscl

My favorite dancer cracked me up

potheadpl
Florida
Well, I cracked myself up, actually.

I was at the club recently, and over the course of my visit I noticed a fake-boobed blonde making several trips to the champagne room. I thought that was odd for dayshift. My favorite dancer sat with me and told me, "That's the whore. She tells guys 'Anything, including anal, for $150.'". My first thought was, "That's a bargain.". My second thought was, "Do you really want bargain anal?". Some things in life are worth paying more for.

10 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    Just remember to bring a rubber next time you go. Better yet bring two.
    You never know the day will come when the blond will come over and sell you on it.

Just wondering how old does this blond look? I knew a blond who worked on a street corner but she was very fat and old looking. No thanks, I'll pass. She did not even get a second glance from me. I don't even think you could pay me to do anal with her
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I am not into anal. In fact I find it repulsive. I always have a condom in my pocket for those unexpected experiences.Have not had a need recently.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    I have just decided to re-name my garage band full of old-timers that used to be rockers (we really exist and rehearse about twice a month). New band name: Bargain Anal.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    In college our intramural hockey team's name was
    "Rear Entry" until the university made us change it.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Good band name, steve229. Of course, Led Zeppelin was ahead of the curve on this topic, with their album title "In Through the Out Door."
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    Never will forget LZ ---- and when I go to a strip club I never ever forget my pockets full of condoms ------- in the main club I frequent there are a couple of dances who alsways have them ready for the paying customers
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I am not sure how the price, bargain or not, would affect the quality.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan----I don't know if I want to be the fifth guy in that ass on a given day....
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Probably not too much different than 5th in her pussy or mouth.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    Txtittyfan,

I was thinking the same thing. Although I'm not gonna do any of the three without protection in a club.

I've found very few ITC that claimed to be willing to do anal, and have yet to find one I would consider actually taking them up on the offer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion