tuscl

Went to Mons Venus last night

potheadpl
Florida
All I can say is wow. Mons Venus is unlike any club I've ever visited, and I've gone to a lot of strip clubs.

I really can't describe what you're in for, if you haven't gone. Imagine a relatively small club PACKED with at least 50 dancers, all at least a 7 or higher, wandering the club and offering you full nude dances for $20. I got dances from a hot Polish girl, a smoking hot Peruvian girl with an excellent boob job, a blonde who looked like she could have been on Baywatch, and a couple of others who were way prettier than at the other clubs I visit.

However, I don't think I'll classify Mons as my favorite club. It's pretty business like. The place was so busy that there was really no time to gt to know the dancer. It's a lap dance assembly line. That's fine, but a couple of girls were so not into what they were doing that they wouldn't even look at me when they were in my lap.

Still, if you ever get to Tampa, Mons is a must-see. It's world-famous for a reason. And there is no bullshit upselling, because there's no champagne or VIP. The fact that it's non-smoking is a plus, too.

21 comments

• Weird name. Sounds like a womens shaving razor. No private dances huh?
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think it is also world famous because of the owner Joe Redner
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    php- You can't do just ONE visit to the Monz, & leave it at that. More than most any club, Monz has a cornucopia type of feeling, more of a sorority party (non-alcohol) than a programmed stripclub. My ideal club would combine the basic venue & talent level of the Mons with the private rooms of Scarletts- Ybor Strip.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Minnow---I also went to Scarletts that night. I understand what you mean about the private rooms. That place is full of extras.

definitelynotgreenvegas----there are no private rooms, no. You sit on the upholstered bench that lines the room and get your lapper there. Two way contact is welcomed, however. Was it a bit weird groping some dancer's big fake boobs in full view of the room? Yeah. Did it stop me from doing so? Absolutely not. LOL
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that Mons is overated. NO alcohol. No private rooms. On another topic I asked who do you believe when reading reviews. I have met minnow. I trust what he says.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Mons sounds like a true strip club, hot girls dancing, no extras. I think that the clubs w/extras are overrated as strip clubs. IMO the girls are not as attractive and they can't dance worth a shit.

Scat, your favorite club is your favorite because of the attention you get and the extras provided. If I am not mistaken, you mentioned in a post a few months ago that your favs were in the 6-7 range. A club full of 6-7 is just not the same as a club full of 8-10's.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    tx, you are mistaken. The girls at my favorite club range 5-9. Occasionally a 10. My favs are all 7-8's. You got the rest of it right.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Mons is a must-see, but is also completely over-rated. Having been there several times, I would no longer waste my money there. It's like a lap-dance factory. There is no fantasy that you might make a connection and have a memorable experience. It is less likely that something unexpected (in a good way) will happen at Mons than almost any other club I have visited.
    15 years ago
    Mon's is a no nonsense, down to business, wham bam thank you mam place.

Wanna dance? Little to no small talk. Hot naked girls.

Elbow to elbow, leg to leg. Guys spectating. If you're bashful you're not going to enjoy.

Like the place, Nice change of pace. Have had many fun times here. Met a fave here, she's migrated to Vegas, and we still see each other 10 years later.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I don't think Mons is overrated. It lives up to its billing as well as any club I know of. Whether or not it's your kind of club is another matter. Personally, a room packed with young hot-ass strippers parading around without a stitch offering two-way touching is a place I can have fun at.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    If any SC decides to install a drive through system for buying a lap dance I heard Mons is the place it would likely be. Just drive up, pay $20 and get a lap dance and drive away. Just like a fast food place.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Been there a number of times over the last 20+ years. To me, better places back home in South Florida.
  • flguytampa21
    15 years ago
    Mons Venus is definetly world class with the hottest girls in tampa bay. girls walking around topless and bottomless. It feels like an orgy sometimes. Also very assembly line like on Thurs, Fri, Sat night. There was in Irish looking girl there with gorgeous natural boobs, but I have never seen a girl put her panties back on so fast after she finished in my life. But bottom line if you want more personal attention go on other nights, when the party girls are not there. I used to love Sundays there. Treat the girls right and they will remember you the next time.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "That's fine, but a couple of girls were so not into what they were doing that they wouldn't even look at me when they were in my lap."

LOL...this reminds me of an old, defunct strip in RI on Federal Hill that was basically one big LD area. They had comfy chairs all over the place where LDs could be had, and a small LD room that even had a kind of balcony area where you could watch LDs being done. The looks on the guy's faces vs. the looks on the dancer's faces were priceless. Just another day at work for a stripper...ho-hum... :)
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    No sacrilege intended here, but a visit to Mons Venus could be compared to the pilgrimage to Mecca. Never will you see so many genuinely beautiful, stark naked women strutting around in such a small, confined area. The dances are lap dances; nothing more. There isn't time to fall in love, and I've never heard of anyone getting extra's. All SC hobbyists must go there. You will earn a merit badge or something!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    mmdv26,

You get a "STOYP" badge!

Can anyone figure out the acronym? Five guesses and I'll post the answer.

• chandler
    15 years ago
    Although they must have toned down the dances since I was there in 94-95, it sounds like the spectacle remains just as stunning.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    I don't recall founder appointing clubber as a scoutmaster. Anyway, my guesses:

1) Sex Therapy On Your Penis
    2) Sexual Touching Of Your Penis
    3) Stimulating Tongueing Of Your Penis
    4) Squeezeing Tightly Of Your Penis
    5) Sic Tonya On Your Penis

OK, Clubber, do I get free drinks from your favorite bartender now??
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I can't find STOYP on urbandictionary.com or http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com so I am stumped.

"So take off your pants?"
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    All good ideas, but incorrect. You must read what mmdv26 stated. He said, "The dances are lap dances; nothing more." "You will earn a merit badge or something!" So I said the STOYP badge.

Snail Tracks On Your Pants
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    I thought what mmdv26 meant by that is that there are no extras in the lap dances. Thanks for the quick answer though clubber
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion