tuscl

lets talk about long term effects on a stripper

Sunday, September 27, 2009 9:17 PM
I know y'all don't care but I was just curious. What do you think working in a club for a couple years when she's 18 or so does to a woman later in life? Anything at all? I think it causes several problems. First we can assume that MOST dancers did not come from 2 parent homes. I say this because the divorce rate is already over 50% in the general population and I would conclude that most strippers did not have a strong father in the home. With that being said, a lot of these girls are probably single (not married). So for the most part every man in a strippers life treats them like shit or like a sex object. I know many men in clubs are nice....but you are still using them for your sexual pleasure right or wrong not important. Ok......so a dancer probably encounters THOUSANDS of men in her short career that all simplu want to see her naked or fuck her. Does this affect the way she sees men and the way she acts towards them? Long term does she regret showing her body for so many people? Does the guilt affect her? Won't she be judged by future friends and potential boyfriends husbands? I know y'all wouldn't but we can agree most average men don't want a girl who has shown her body to thousands of men. Does she carry drinking/drug habits? Discuss

16 comments

• jablake
    15 years ago
    "Ok......so a dancer probably encounters THOUSANDS of men in her short career that all simplu want to see her naked or fuck her. Does this affect the way she sees men and the way she acts towards them?" I think for some it has a very adverse effect, but to some extent that is eliminated because the "softer" or more "sensitive" dancers get weeded out quick. Some dancers only last a day or two and say screw this I'd rather starve. Not all dancers have a true option of just starving because they've got a child or children. Anyway, let's say that stripping is bad physically, emotionally, and financially for a dancer----it is violence against women; gotta love that idiocy. :) Well, would I rather have my daughter be a coal miner or a dancer? Dancer. Would I rather have my daughter be a soldier or a dancer? Dancer. Would I rather have my daughter work at Burger King or be a dancer. In a nicer country, I'd choose Burger King. In the U.S., a dancer.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Another concern I have is how the young man who normally would be more appropriate dancer is pretty much chopped liver unless he starts committing crimes because the dancer can make in a day what he as a typical wage slave earns in a week. Felicity was explaining her support for her loser boyfriend. She said without her pussy and fine body she'd be lucky to earn min. wage and be suffering. She doesn't want her boyfriend to suffer just because he lacks the pussy and fine body. If the shoes were reversed, then she'd hope that he would support her. Oh support doesn't mean sending someone off to be a wage slave for corporate America at min. wage. Two things Felicity was upset about: One was that her loser boyfriend was dealing drugs so as to try and compete with her (show he could bring home real bacon like her)----the problem is this country has a severe shortage of prisoners and the government would love to put her loser boyfriend thru the meat grinder---it's very profitable and grows government very nicely. The other was that her loser boyfriend didn't want to get an education although she was begging to send him to school. She said someone was willing to send her to school and she'd be jumping on it fast!!! Who knows maybe closing all stripclubs is the solution. I wouldn't mind seeing Tootsies and like get put under by the government.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    Most women meet thousands of men who want to see her naked or fuck her by the time she's 18.
  • And if she let them out of a club she's a what........... a whore
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Ah, who cares about these dumb whores? All they do is steal and lie anyway.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "Ah, who cares about these dumb whores? All they do is steal and lie anyway." And, provide sexual relief without the need for a long term government contract aka marriage. These "dumb whores" are worth they're weight in gold. However, the Afghans may have much teach to infidel Americans. Cover the women from head to toe stop all the violence against women aka sex. Enlist pre-teen boys as the new American sex stars. Everyone is a winner! Happy women who no longer need be scared of exciting the violence in males aka penis. Happy boys who will now get closer male bonding. :) OK, for the record please note this post was free of pedophile jokes---it ain't no laughing matter. It is well an ancient tradition of Afghans that seems like a worthwhile cultural import. I mean Burger King exports whoppers to world's hungry masses time for the world to pay the debt with interest compounded! Like in the golden olden days your first born boys will do very nice; for a start. :)
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    If she takes money in exchange for sex, then she's a whore. If she does it for free she's a slut. Geez, common sense, man.....
  • jaxman5150
    15 years ago
    And if she doesn't do it at all she's a bitch.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    jablake: "And, provide sexual relief without the need for a long term government contract aka marriage. " Actually, that is what god invented the slut for.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Well sluts would be good if they're smoking hot and don't mind an old man of below average height. :)
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    What two years working in a strip club does to an 18 yo girl. Well it all depends on what she was like when she walked in the door. if she was messed up, i am sure the strip club experience would mess her up more. but if she was a single mom or a college student with strong sense of personal worth, i think she could survive, and (depending on the club) make a good living. i have known a few strippers that had their heads on straight, focused on the job requirements, and made good money without going down the toilet. True, they are the exception. But I believe most girls who become strippers are already pretty messed up before they walk through the door. Just MHO.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    It lower chances for a stable marriage.
  • Yeah good point saying most are fucked up on some level before they start. I mean, shit they would almost have to be. Your average delta delta delta sorority chick at clemson univ with a stable home would not do this. Most are from broken homes...maybe a high school diploma....and need money. Unfortunately the industry sucks them in and pays them well....and they become hooked.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jaxman5150, Or a nun! :) It certainly did not seem to hurt my ATF, but who knows how they would have turned out if they never danced?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    My mistress who is a stripper seems to be a bit jaded towards marriage with her common law husband (who is pressing her for marriage). She has already had 2 failed marriages. I don't blame her for being hesitant on a third marriage. She is an excellent mistress who I have been seeing slightly over a year, one of best I have had. From my point of view as someone who has enjoyed a number of stripper / mistresses I don't see anything negative as to long term stripping affect. Yes, they are going to become hesitant about traditional relationships but so what if they can remain a good sex enjoyment service provider. These gals can handle more than one man and this goes back to the dawn of man when you had one or two women living with 3-5 men in a cave for protection and to insure that conception (and continuity of the species) will occur. Our present culture stressing monogamy is nothing more than a flyspeck in the course of human evolutionary history. Don't degrade these girls by calling them whores or sluts. Many come from broken famalies and were impregnated at an early age. Treat them like a queen and shower them with generousity.
  • grrldancer
    15 years ago
    You don't know how wrong you guys are...why the hell do you care what the "long term effects" are on strippers, anyway?? Captain Save-a-Hos suck. Spend your time worrying about your own damn self.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion