tuscl

On the Road Again

Just can't wait to get on the road again...So, have you guys been traveling much, or staying close to home?

I had my first business trip this week after a long dry spell. Ironically, it was to NH (which made our list of the worst states for strip clubs), but I visited the one club there anyway and had a good time, despite the air dances.

Forgot who asked about this, but they had a decent girl-on-girl shower show.

13 comments

• BaddJack
    15 years ago
    As a semi-retired professional that teaches, I only travel in the summer anymore.

In my little corner of the universe, I MUST travel to get to a good club, and I enjoy going to clubs all over. I am currently at 26 different states.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Steve, very glad to hear you were someplace other than The Paper Moon.
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    I travel for work about once per month. Many of these trip are to Detroit and vicinity. I live in a remote/rural part of the state, and like Baddjack, I must travel to get to any type of club. I feel fortunate that I get to Detroit often and enjoy the clubs there.

Detroit's economy is suffering, but its a great destination for SCs. I will do my part to help the economy and the local dancers and clubs.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    CT - Thanks. Only problem was I kept trying to overpay for my dances.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    No "alone" travel for me any longer. When I travel now, the SO is along.
  • What kind of jobs make you travel around the country a lot? That would be a stripperhound's wet dream!
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    someyoung, working for an air line. I retired after 42 years. I have flown into almost every state plus Canada, Mexico, Tokyo, Copenhagen, Frankfort and Rome.Most of this was done prior to strip clubs coming into prevalent existence. I missed out.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    steve- I think most Tuscl members do a good ammount of travelling. Getting the lowdown on clubs in new cities was the major motivator for me joining Tuscl in the first place.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've made a lot of business trips, but I only recall one when I went to a strip club. That was in Indianapolis, when the guy I was dealing with suggested getting drinks at one. I've passed up going while on many trips to New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, Las Vegas and Houston, either for a lack of opportunity or interest in the clubs there. The one place I regret missing out on was Montreal, where I traveled either before I was into strip clubs and/or with a SO. For the most part, any time I wanted badly enough to check out a city's clubs, I just went there.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't make enough to travel all the time, so I just keep local. Even then, the options are limited. I could go to the local Omaha/Council Bluffs bikini bars, but none hold my interest. I do the occasional Kansas road trip, and I used to do Des Moines roadtrips as well, but those are costly and time consuming.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Here's a career aspiration that will be sure to include plenty of travel: management and/or IT consulting for a national firm. That's pretty much what I do. I don't want to bore you with a rundown on the places I have traveled to. I'm sure the airline guys have me beat.

About 15 years ago, I got tired of watching TV and reading books in my hotel rooms, and I decided to step out for some adult entertainment. The TV doesn't get much use now.

After I "discovered" TUSCL, I was able to plan my trips more strategically. For example, I once flew in/out of Indianapolis, for work in Columbus OH, just so I could visit BBF coming and going. The net cost was lower than my regular itinerary, but the Columbus client complained I wasn't supporting their local economy enough! Now I just hook up with TUSCL_Bro, and my club experiences in Columbus are just fine.

Then there was the time I went to Buenos Aires with my client from Puerto Rico....;-)

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    My travel was computer related.
  • There are many people who hate to travel. Because of TUSCL, I don't think I'd be one of them. Now, I just have to find a job that matches my skill set, which is quite limited.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion