tuscl

a possible extras venue?

DickJohnson
Illinois
I was telling a friend of mine that I have been having trouble getting extras at the clubs. He said he knows of a surefire place for extras. Its something called a "bathhouse?" He said men go there for baths and saunas, etc...and normally get extras. I guess they are real big in SanFran. I have never heard of such a place, have any of you been to a bathhouse? If so, how good looking are the girls? cost?

16 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Best thing for you to do is go with your friend since he knows all about them. I'm sure you both will get "extra" attention. Never an ugly girl in the place! Cost? Well that may be up to you. If you are real buff and such, some there may just PAY you to allow their partying with you!

Good luck, and please report back!
  • how
    15 years ago
    Ask MisterGuy; he is certain to have the straight poop...
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    In a bath house, you must do some special things to get some special extra attention.

1) It's an absolute requirement that you know all the Village People songs by heart, so run out to your used books/records dealer. Hope you have an 8 track player.

2) It helps to dress like one of the Village People, especially as a cowboy, construction worker, or indian.

3) Since you're likely to be exploring back doors, you should know that back doors (there's a lot of back doors in bath houses) open more easily with lubrication. Run out to your local Walgreens and get the industrial size, along with a couple of twelve packs of rubbers. If the check out clerk makes eye contact with you, start humming YMCA. Clerks have a sense of humour, so it helps if you dress like a cowboy (especially, a cowboy with a pink shirt).

4) In case someone at the bath house asks for a password, the password is always "flamer", then show the person who asked, your lube tube.

Have fun
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    hey a lot of the gay guys that go to these bath houses have really hot friends that are girls that they could help hook you up with.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    Dick, you are SUCH a TOOL...
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have heard of these places. I have also heard that they are gay hang outs.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    shadowcat says:
    I have heard of these places. I have also heard that they are gay hang outs.

Dudester says "Duh !!! Where you been the last thirty years?"
  • how
    15 years ago
    Well, scat, that was obviously the joke. Duh.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    "Flamer"? Are you sure? I always used the password " 'Smoker " (as in Dick) and got right in.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    DJ, just stick going to the hooter's. You'll eventually get extras there..
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    But I am fairly certain that "Hooters" won't work as secret password.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Possible passwords:

"Greek"
    "Rump-roast"
    "Salad tossing"
    "Greenvegas"
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Well done, How.

How about these passwords if the others do not work:

"Manilow"
    "Butt-Pirate"
    "Fudge" or "Packer" or, I guess, both....
    "Greenvegas' Wife"
  • how
    15 years ago
    "Shoulder surfer"
    "Willie-wonker"
    "Rump humper"
    "Greenvegas' dog"
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Ask MisterGuy; he is certain to have the straight poop"

In your dreams moron...BTW, nice job falling for an obvious fake post old men...lol...sheesh...
  • how
    15 years ago
    I pointed out the joke several posts back, MG. lol...sheesh...
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion