tuscl

Club promotions

Anyone see, hear, experience, etc., anything memorable and/or unique?

Have you ever offered up an idea to a club owner or manager? Did they run with it?

4 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    One time I was shopping at Giant Eagle grocery store right down the street from The Doll House of Columbus and when I came out there was a free admission pass on my windshield wiper. I noticed the car next to me had one as well so I took it for myself. Free admission pass at doll house has value of $5-10.

A couple of the strip clubs (Col. Gold, Dreamgirls, Kahoot's, and X) run radio ads here in Columbus promoting themselves. I think Dreamgirls has the best radio ads out of the strip clubs in Columbus.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Anything new? Yes, tonight when I checked my email, I had an invitation to join or create a profile on Facebook so that a stripclub that had my email (due to using it to get free admission) could send messages to my facebook account. I like being anonymous as much as possible. If I get bored, I may explore facebook and think about it. I'm wondering if it requires a picture.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Well, this (below) came to mind. I had the opportunity to stop in a week ago Sunday and did to claim a free "t-shirt" with ad from the newspaper. We were only the second car in the front parking lot mid-afternoon, so I'd say it was slow that day. I regret not having a beer at their bar. Did turn down the offer of a "line-up" because we had other sites to see. Although the two gals who stirred (most likely upon hearing our voices) were an 8 or above.

"Bunny Ranch Brothel Gives Some Stimulation for Your Stimulus Check
    Posted by Nicole Pasulka

According to this Newsweek article, even legalized prostitution isn't immune to the growing recession in America. High fuel and energy costs have revenues falling. But Nevada's Bunny Ranch has figured out a way to draw in all those tax-paying red-blooded Americans by "offering a recession special: The first 100 customers who show up with their tax rebate checks receive twice the "services" for the price of one.""
    According to Bunny Ranch owner Dennis Hof, "You bring your $600 check in, and we give you the $1,200 George Bush party--three girls and a bottle of champagne."

And we were going to blow our check on Twizzlers and Steak Ems. Not anymore! God Bless America and the IRS."

http://www.nerve.com/CS/blogs/scanner/ar…
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Casual, just make sure it's not a trick to draft you for active duty in Afganistan. I see those "free t-shirt" booths at the ballparks and shake my head. I always think people are signing up (unknowingly) for Iraq duty.

And no, I didn't sign anything to get my Bunny Ranch t.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion