tuscl

Dancers with boy's names

It seems like the dancers with "boy's" names - Bentley, Casey, Ryan,, etc.- are usually young, cute, and fun loving. Latest cutie I met goes by Payton. Plus their names look less suspicious in my phone's contact list.

32 comments

• how
    15 years ago
    Those are fairly androgynous names, like "Pat."

But if a certain "James" offered me a lapdance, I'd go for it...if she were James King, the supermodel.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Most strippers I remember had more of the non-names like Sparkle, Diamond, Serenity, etc than boys names
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    A former ATF, of two years, used Carter. It was her mothers maiden name. Her TUSCL nick name was IDLStripper. The initials IDS stood for her real first name.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Steve229:

The first of these I remember called herself, you guessed it, "Steve." Not Stevie, as in Nicks, but Steve. Her real name was Gina, and the club already had one. How she got Steve, I will never know. My three favorite non-names: Rumor, Cashmere and Cricket.
  • CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    I think Tiger worked pretty well for a gal in Reno.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Steve229 would you like to get a lap dance with "Steve"? strange stripper name.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    saw a really pretty dancer at Vegas Rhino a few years ago named Bradley. fun to talk to, but dances were boring.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    At Platinum Plus in Columbia, SC, there's an Adonis. I'd rate her about a 5 on looks.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    BadJack - With a name like Cricket, she had to be cute, right?

CT - Was she bouncy? Oh, wait, that's Tigger.

Gatorfan - I've had a LD from a Stevie, but a Steve might be too weird.

• CTQWERTY
    15 years ago
    Steve, she could've pulled off Tigger too! Could've pulled off a lot of other names as well.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a Sam yet though....
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Steve:

Cricket was as cute as could be. Worked at a crappy KCMO club in the mid-'80s. She did a very long, very sexy "rug" dance to "We Are the World." Also did a great job to "Purple Rain" and I still can't hear the song without thinking of her. She is the one dancer that I still wonder about. Very cute, very bright, and pretty savvy.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I dunno, chandler, I was at PP in Columbia the other day and think I saw the dancer you're talking about.

Terrible with names, but the "Adonis" I recall is kind of a dirty blonde with a short bob cut. Average build, but looks good on stage. Wouldn't call her a goddess, but wouldn't call her a 5. She was a moody one, though. Sat alone with a mug on her face and didn't do a song on the side stage like all the other girls. Didn't bother to talk with her. Didn't seem to give much of a dance, either, since the guy she was with was one and done. Come to think of it, if I hadn't seen the lousy dance I might've talked to her.

To the OP: There was this dancer named Dylan at Main Attraction I saw who was the best girl on the floor by far. Managed to even give a decent dance under crappy circumstances. Not sure what kind of response you were looking for, but there's mine.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    wallanon, I know who Adonis is. You didn't miss much.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    shadowcat,
    Your response reminded me of a pretty young thing (non-stripper) that used to work at my office. She went by her middle name, which was also her mother's maiden name. I used to occasionally take her to lunch, for drinks after work, etc. My wife always assumed she was a guy. Everything was cool until the girl introduced herself to my wife at our office Christmas party!
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    The only name that I can think of (and I know a few girls that aren't strippers that use it) is Alex...maybe short for Alexandra?
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I knew one called Stevie. She was ab old old school ROB.
  • luckyone
    15 years ago
    One of the hottest dancers I have ever met called herself "Kevin." Never could figure that one out.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Wallanon, the rating number isn't important to me. All I know is when I heard the name announced and saw who was on stage, Adonis looked rather ordinary to me. I wasn't interested in checking her out further. BTW, I thought she was a brunette, a bit on the chunky side, but maybe that shows how little notice I took of her.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I have also known a Payton. She wasn't the best looking girl at her club (at least facially, she resembled my sister in law), but she had big tits, long legs, and could do very good lap dances. One of the current dancers at my #2 club who is a sort-of favorite (I always tip her extra on stage) is Charlie. Not much of a private dancer, though. At my favorite club, the girl who will inevitably ask for, and get, a beer from me is Ryan (who is the third different dancer with that name there). I have seen many Casey's. I have also seem dancers named Dallas, Houston, Tyler and Austin, all of which are also cities in Texas. There is also a Taylor, which may not be a city in Texas, but is a guy's name, who will drink Natural Ice with me if I have it (but won't if I don't). I also know of a Billy (Billie?). The most unusual male name I recall is Christian.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I don't think anybody's surprised anymore to hear some boys' names used by girls anymore, like Casey, Taylor or Ryan. Kevin, on the other hand. I'd do a double take if I heard any of these names announced in a club:

Mitch
    Gary
    Dwayne
    Chet
    Ernie
    Roger
    Wes
    Chuck
    Floyd
    Emmet
    Luther
    Merv
    Nigel
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    Or Jack. Jack should strictly be used as a verb.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    chandler, you left out chandler. I haven't seen her lately.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    Was there ever any Chandler on Chandler action?
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    There has been some jack-on-Jack action....
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Steve, there was stage tipping action about a year ago but nothing more. As it turned out, Chandler wasn't quite Chandler's type.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I don't know of any Chandlers, but I've had Dan(ny) on Dan action.
  • CarolinaWanderer
    15 years ago
    One of my clubs has a Payton that I have not experienced yet, but intend to next trip.

There was a Sam at a club I used to frequent who thought she owned me. Nice girl, but I enjoy variety too much to stick with one dancer over and over. I got her to give me her schedule and was able to avoid her most of the time.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I think that chandler freaked out when I told him she had 4 kids. Oldest is now about 10. Looking at her you would never believe it. I wouldn't either but it has been confirmed by numerous other dancers. He missed out. She does an excellent dance.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I get occasional dances with a Joey.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I recall a Sam, but that isn't very unusual for a Samantha.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I forgot to add that she was a dancer, not a baby kangaroo.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    lopaw - Thanks for clearing that up. You had us worried.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion