tuscl

Any two way full contact clubs left in Florida?

Monday, August 31, 2009 3:51 PM
Had an amazing time at Lollipops in Daytona a couple of years ago, but I understand the place sucks now?? Trying to plan a bachelor party and was hoping there were still some fun two way full contact clubs in Florida. Any suggestions?

18 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Cheetah in Broward was wild when I was there a few mos back not sure if it got busted
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    I only went to Molly Brown's and wound up staying most of the night. That was at least a couple of years ago, so it's hard to say if the same level of fun is still to be had. If you can get to Tampa, go there. It's a bit of a hike from Daytona, but the options are much, much better.
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    I can get anywhere in florida. Are there any two way full contact clubs down there? Gator Fan mentioned Cheetah in Broward was wild, but does that mean it's two way full contact??
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    Are you not able to read the reviews? I assumed that you could because you are able to post to the discussion boards. If you want reserved space at one of the clubs, your best bet is to call ahead to see if they have any types of package deals. You could probably just wing it, but some clubs have pretty nice perks if you can get the party crew to pony up the cash per person. Beyond that, you'll want to read up on the reviews and maybe ping some of the locals. I've only seen a handful of the clubs around Tampa, but the ones I've reviewed are ranked on my big list: [view link]
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I've traveled all over Florida, although not in recent years. South Florida area and Tampa were always the best. Speaking spanish would be a major plus in both areas at times.
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    If you want to have a good time and drink, you need to come to Pasco County Florida. It's two counties north of Tampa. Liquor, nude, contact.
  • BuckMcNutter
    15 years ago
    TOOTSIES IN MIAMI IS THE BEST.... Two contact, anything goes !
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    Reading the reviews, but need some clarity. Are there ANY full nude clubs in Florida that Serve alcohol, or is the ban for the whole state?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Cheetahs in Broward had 2-way contact when I was there.
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    What are the names of the clubs in Pasco County Florida? Are they reviewed here?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    All that I know of in S. Florida are "Full Bar".
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    The clubs in Pasco are reviewed here. Look for New Port Richey, Port Richey, and Hudson. My favorite is Brass Flamingo. Full nude, full liquor, high mileage.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Doesn't Mons Venus count as two way?
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    Yep, Mons is evidently two way.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    It was more 'two-way' when I first went there, the girls actually felt you with their hands and simulated BJ's. I guess the law's changed some time ago as later visits they could only 'feel' you with their legs/thighs?
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    The insistence on 2-way, fully nude, and alcohol pretty well narrows it down. I think potheadpl has the best suggestion, but I've never made it out of Tampa when I visit there. My last time at Mons 6 weeks ago, it was 2 way contact, fully nude, and a soda in a little plastic cup. I like to drink Jack Daniels, but I can do without that when I go to Mons. The inexhaustable supply of nude babes is intoxicating enough.
  • just4fun182
    15 years ago
    I hear ya. Full nude isn't a requirement. Alcohol is! I had a great time two years ago at Lollipops and it was just topless.(no pasties) The two way contact and overall wildness of the girls made up for the lack of beaver show. Honestly, the music was killer as well. None of that weird techno crap, or rap. It was all old school metal/rock. Very high energy atmosphere. I'm thinking seriously about Speramint Rhino in West Palm.
  • GooberMan
    15 years ago
    Go to Cocoa Beach for the best clubs in this order from best to good: Cheaters Inner Room Lido's
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion