tuscl

i wont be ignored

Wednesday, September 16, 2009 6:44 PM
Ill change ip address' ill change emails. My voice will be heard. Ignore if you must but you are turning a deaf ear to the most knowledgable guy on the web about strippers. I am the man when it comes to strip clubs. Don't forget it

11 comments

• steveabn
    15 years ago
    BaddJack if you read his posts he lives with his mother, that was not his wife you got mileage from.
  • steveabn
    15 years ago
    Posted: 09/17/09 [go to full discussion] (Quote) Harrydaves whore of a girlfriend stalked me actually. I played hide the sausage with her when I was in AZ and she was hooked. She likes it in the pooper but I had to cut her off. Her puss was loose. Must be impressive, he drove to Arizona on a scooter with his mother on the back. Paid for it by dancing in gay clubs, good thing the scooter only used $20 worth of gas. But if didn't make that much in tips he probably used his sucking skills to siphon gas along the way.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Self proclaimed????????????????????????????????????????
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    Sounds more like he really has some pent up frustrations and is in dire need of a visit to a strip club for relief.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    Time for your lithium.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I think he is going to spend a lot of time talking to himself.
  • BaddJack
    15 years ago
    No, but I just got great mileage from the stripper wife of definitelynotgreenvegas. And she swallows, too.
  • I am not
  • Vegeta1on1
    15 years ago
    I like that this person thinks their not greenvegas.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Thank you for the laugh. Even though you are a despicable piece of trash, you provide a lot of laughs just by being so pathetic. Thanks again.
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    #whiteboyangry #massshooting #stalkermaterial
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion