tuscl

Vegas - where to go?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009 6:51 PM
Going to Vegas in a few weeks for a conference. With travel being way down I would think everything in Vegas is in flux, and nothing is as usual. So what are the best clubs these days? What are the differences between them? Where do I look for specials, cover charges waived, etc?

12 comments

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sapphire is a very big club & I had alot of fun there a few years ago.
  • luckyone
    15 years ago
    Have had some really good times in the afternoon/early evening at both the OG and Cheetahs. Spearmint Rhino is worth seeing, just for the spectacle of it but it is pricey and I wouldn't even try on a weekend.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I've been to Las Vegas on business dozens of times. Never went to a strip club there. They just never sounded like my kind of places.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    I've had the most fun @ OG, but the place I go for mileage is Deja Vu. Don't know what the mileage is now, tho, after the bust.
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    "london guy" recently gave a good synopsis of 6 diff. clubs or so, even did a thread on it.
  • rekrap
    15 years ago
    I might be biased since I have only spent time in a few Vegas clubs, but Cheetah's is always a relaxed and entertaining time. $10 laps in the afternoon and no cover before 7pm. I also had a great time at Talk of the Town if you are interested in non-alcohol nude clubs.
  • bumrubber
    15 years ago
    Didn't even see the special section on the front page! Thanks for the pointers. Would still love some more up to date info though, particularly about specials, coupons, deals, etc. Some of those entry fees are worth a couple of dances!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    lopaw, I wonder if we can compare your mileage equally with that of most of the rest of us on here? Me thinks you might get a bit more attention then a mere man might receive. Lucky you!
    15 years ago
    What's interesting about Vegas clubs is there are rarely any significant specials or deals in my experience. Maybe 3-6 pm happy hour but who wants to go then? I'm a long time OG customer, will probably be there Monday. I also will get to Treasures once or twice as I have friends who work at both places. In the past I've been to Rhino and Cheetahs. Many years ago to Palomino. Not a lot of specials other than for football games is my experience.
    15 years ago
    I meant to add the girls will complain about how slow it is, so few customers. If management really wanted more bodies specials such as reduced admission and drink specials would bring them in. But you don't see it.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    If you want to avoid cover charges use the SC limos, especially for Rhino, which should be the club you MUST visit. Depends what you are looking for in a club though so i'd also advise OG, Badda Bing, Cheetahs and maybe Velvet Lion as good laces to visit. 59, you can get some great action pm in OG, I had a very high mileage dance in one of the booths that is free up until 7pm.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    I meant 'places' of course :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion