tuscl

What is best thing a dancer told you she shouldn't have?

New to the Admiral Theater in Chicago, a dancer was explaining assorted options when she slipped up with "then we have the VIP booths where we try to get you off" followed quickly with "where we do get you off". She then quickly departed, saving us who knows how much money on the evening...

17 comments

• shadowcat
    15 years ago
    If they have a menu, I pass.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    How much do you believe when a dancer tells you something about another dancer ------ I have heard it all ---- she is an addict, she is infected with herpes, aids, you name it --- she steals from customers ---- she is f**cking the manager --- she never pays the bouncer with cash - but with favors ---- etc. Please just give me a dance with the extras I desire
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    When it comes to dancers, actions speak louder than words.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I've been to the Admiral Theater, and unless things have changed greatly in Chicagoland, that not a very fun place. It was totally hands off and kair when I was there a few years ago.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I dont know anything a stripper ever told me of particular value like an inside stock tip, etc. When they say "Wanna Fuck" would be about the most valuable thing I've been told.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    GK, I know what you are saying about the total air at the Admiral, but damn don't they have the prettiest girls there? I STILL remember one redhead from years ago. She certainly made an impression.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    when they have a menu, the thrill and excitement of getting extras is gone. Also I have encountered ROBs using "menus" for the extras that pretty much all state the more money you spend the better mileage you get, which is NOT true.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    I don't see what the big difference is between her saying "where we try to get you off" and "where we do get you off". Not that I would pay any attention to either. About the only thing I can think of along this line is when one dancer has warned me that another was a shameless slut, which a few times has turned out to be a helpful recommendation.
  • RickWood
    15 years ago
    I've never understood why a dancer points to another attractive girl and says "She's a slut, horny all the time and will do anything for a buck, I'm not like that." Then the dancer seems to get a little upset when we wander over to the slut for dances. Duh?
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    She was pregnant.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I've had a girl tell me she was really a lesbian. I've seen plenty who were bisexual, and some were more on the lesbian side of being bi, but this particular lady was the only one who ever said she was a lesbian. I never got a dance from her.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    All here are lesbians. I don't think any would prefer a man over a woman. :)
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    RickWood,
    Had a conversation just like that the other night:

Her: See that guy leaving?
    Me: Yes?
    Her: He always wants sex.
    Me: Oh?
    Her: That’s why he always comes to see that girl.
    Me: That girl over there?
    Her: Yeah, she’s so nasty---hey, where are you going?
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Her: You remember I don't do penetration, right?
    Me: yes, I remember.
    Her: well, are you gonna go straight for the penetration, or do you need a girl to fluff you first?
  • stripclubspy
    15 years ago
    Her: Do you want to go back to the VIP again?
    Me: No, I'm broke! Coming here can can get expensive!
    Her: It's nothing compared with Crack.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Her: I never go all the way in the club.
    Me: I respect your boundaries.
    Her: I want to do it. [proceeds to give no-fee FS]
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    "Do see that dancer over there giving a guy head?"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion