tuscl

Boyfriend in the club?

potheadpl
Florida
I know I've started a couple of topics on my first day, but I've had a lot of strip club experiences recently and need to vent.

Went to my new favorite club last week. I spent most of the night sitting with an absolutely beautiful 18 year old dancer. Bought her a couple of drinks---diet Cokes and waters, cause she's underage. I tipped her onstage but she must have spent three hours lying against me while I ran my hands all over her body. Nuzzled her neck, she returned the favor. Got a couple of dances which were outstanding. Full contact, kissing, nipple sucking(reciprocal), biting, pinching. It's great.

While sitting in the club she told me her fiance' was coming to pick her up and asked if I wanted to meet him. Of course I said no. Well, he came in while she was doing VIP with some other customer. When she came out she found me and pointed out the BF. He wasn't big or physically intimidating or anything. He was just a pretty ugly douchebag with a FUCKED UP grill. His teeth were so crooked it looked like he was throwing gang signs when he smiled. Hot dancer sits down with me and continues our activities. But I felt really uncomfortable with the douchebag sitting there. WTF? She said, "He knows what goes on here.", but kissing on a girl while her fiance' is 20 feet away seems a bit ballsy.

Anybody ever get told a dancer's signifigant other is in the club? This just seems like a BAD IDEA. I'm sure the bouncer would be there to stop any trouble, but I would think the club and dancer would want BFs off-premises.

20 comments

• steve229
    15 years ago
    I had a similar experience (never posted about it because I didn’t think anyone would believe it): Get a bunch of dances and great GFE from one dancer. She tells me what a cool guy I am, and how I really made her night. When I tell her I have to go, she asks me to wait because she wants me to meet someone. Being an idiot, I stick around. She goes into the back part of the club where the pool tables are and comes back out with this young guy and –you guessed it- introduces me to her husband. Thinking WTF?, I shake his hand, mumble something about him being a lucky man, and then get the hell out of there. He seemed like a regular, non-crazy guy, but it was still my most awkward moment in a club, and then whole time I was quick walking out I was half expecting to have a pool cue come crashing down on my head.
  • slickpeter
    15 years ago
    My question is why do these women bring either their boyfriend or husband into the clubs --- or are these guys really pimps and pocketing all of the woman's cash?
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Is it really BF or just more bullshit
  • potheadpl
    15 years ago
    BF. Another dancer told me the hot 18 year old was trying to hook up a threesome with her and the douchebag. Wow. The hot dancer doesn't seem like a druggie. She looks healthy. Good teeth, in shape. Story she gave me is she met this guy on MySpace, he moved her down to Florida, and suggested she dance. Says he's a regular at the club.

Are some dudes really that lucky? I kid you not when I tell you this is the ugliest MFer I've seen in a long time. Bad dresser, bad teeth, bad haircut. She told me he has NO CAR, is driving on a suspended license, and convinced her to loan her car to his friend. Yep, you guessed it, the friend wrecked her car. Still driveable but cosmetic damage. Supposedly.

Believe me, if I was running a club I'd have a STRICT no-boyfriends rule. Even if the BF is cool, or gets off thinking about his GF with other guys, it's still a recipe for disaster.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    pothead: strippers are quite nfor their loser boyfriends. And yes, it's not at all uncommon for their boyfriends to be pimping them out. I've had some tell me that their boyfriends want them to do more extras than they are currently doing.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Well, my ATF handled it this way...

She just told me when her bf would be in the club, and told him when I would be. Worked out quite well. In the end, she is still my ATF, but he is long gone!
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I've had SO's pointed point. Boyfriends pointed out and even been introduced to a husband and invited out to their house socially! (I went! No funny business.But this was a unique situation. )

My philosophy is: it's a big world and there's room for everybody and many different attitudes. But, I would prefer that boyfriends don't come into clubs and be pointed out. If they come in they should remain anonymous. Many clubs hava a rule that husbands, BFs, SOs can't come into the club. But then there is every place else. I know a lot of dancers don't want customers to feel intimidated by the presence of a "friend." But if you get to know someone, maybe they feel it's a complement to share that with you. But most times, I think it's a matter of simply not thinking it through (insufficicnt capacity to go that far).
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    Boyfriends are fine. Now, if it wasn't play for pay . . . the story would be different. Don't see how a customer gets too nonplussed about a boyfriend when the stripper is servicing pretty much every Tom, Dick, Harry, and Mary for $$$. Stripper may be very thrilled to find a man who doesn't mind sharing. Some of these women need at least 5 or 6 men (if not hundreds) to keep 'em happy in the libidinal department.

The looks? Some women aren't into looks even a little.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    In a lot of cases, the customer has a longer relationship with the dancer than the BF.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan,

An excellent point. I know that is the case with my ATF. Long before and long after he left the scene.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    T-Bro - You are a braver (crazier?) man than me!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    TB, when it comes to strippers, private dances and BF's, the combination doesn't mix. I really doubt the "BF" was shocked she did it and enough goes on during private dances to make him go insane if he started going on a rampage every time she did something with another guy. In my opinion, if she's a stripper, she's not your girlfriend, people can try to convince themselves but they are only fooling themselves. Strippers who leave the business can become girlfriends.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Sort of reminds me of the guy I worked with and his wife started dancing. He used to brag about she always came home to him. Well, it seems she often came home to the guy next door as well and finally, just with him. And to think, we warned him!

The upside, when she left him, the condo, Harley, truck, and boat were all paid off.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    From my experiences over the years, the presence of a dancer's significant other (including lesbian lovers) at the club only increases the probability that some sort of unnecessary drama will screw up the vibe of the place. For every "cool" and "understanding" partner who can handle it, there are plenty more surly, grouchy, possessive, drunken, douchebag "players" who think thay can come to the club to reinforce their "ownership" of the dancer and flaunt whatever BS macho attitude they possess. The best rule is the simplest: Girls should leave 'em at home and keep them out of the workplace. That goes for the hot bartender and servers as well.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I had one experience recently (They should not let BF in club): My main gal was out of town but I went to club (am VIP) to check out shift, a buffet plate, and maybe get some strange. Took this fine tall blonde gal to CR and had two really hot dances. Near end of 2nd I told her I wanted sex and offered her $200. She said she would if I still available out on floor but only after BF left in a few minutes. She said she was from Austin and her BF was taking her around to clubs in the (Houston) area. (I thought fuck - then maybe u don't play). I went out on floor and not 5 minutes later another gal, Norma a dark haired hispanic gal with a really great bod offered it to me for $150. Had never seen her before. I took her into CR instead and had BJ and all kinda sex. I finally got off in her while she was doing me with her back to me sorta doggie. She would alternate between fucking and BJ and it was after some really hot BJ that I got off when sex resumed - she was hardly moving but BJ got me so close...gosh it was exciting. It was great - I gave her $160. She then did strange thing - she then held up used condom and looked at it - for leaks? I felt like asking "hey hon what is this sperm bank - you trying to fill out the deposit slip? Weird bc my main gal just has me throw them on floor of CR were done. Not a bad day though, had come there hungry and horny and both needs satisfied.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    BF/Pimp in or out of club, doesn't matter. Met a hottie earlier in the Summer. We got into a $100 for 4 or 5 dances each time I came into the club. The dances progressively got nastier over a couple of weeks, and she finally put some prices on the ITC menu. (OTC was not possible....at all, she said).

I began to cool on the whole thing, because it was starting to lack any human interaction...it became apparent that this chick was all about taking money home to daddy.

Not the first time I've come across that, but it had been a while since I had a girl that was so obvious about having to meet a quota.
    I have fallen out of love with her, and now I just think of her as my personal gratification device.
  • harrydave
    15 years ago
    I think the clubs in my area (Phoenix) would prefer the boyfriends stay out of the club. As many of you point out, there is always some BF who can't handle it. My personal experience is that I am one of the BF's. My GF and I have lived together for over 4 years. I met her at a club. I helped her get clean and free from her deadbeat BF at the time (who continues to be her friend). She continued to dance, and I would visit her club, but we would play it cool, as if I was just one of the regulars. I guess I'm just not the jealous type, and since she was not interested in doing OTC work, I had no reason to be. She worked one or two days a week, so I certainly wasn't relying on her income. In the past year, she stopped working to focus on college. She's at ASU, majoring in biology (hey, no jokes about that!).

So, maybe BF's in the club is a bad thing, but you never know.
  • magicrat
    15 years ago
    At a club I frequent a husband was there, whose wife had told him all she did was dance. Well he goes to the bathroom, which is beside one of the vip rooms, looks in and his wife is in the middle of a bj with a customer. He gets a pool cue and starts hitting the customer! Caused quite a scene. For some reason, he was banned from the club and the dancer was fired. So, yeah, generally not a good idea for a bf/so to be in the club.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I had a long post and decided to delete it.

I'm going to side with the boyfriends. I think some others in the club have sometimes confused me as being a dancer's boyfriend. It's true that at times I've visited different dancers away from the clubs in different sorts of relationships. It's also true that I've had the same dancers talking and sitting with me in the club for long stretches of time without me spending much money but it was the dancers choice. I enjoyed their company so I wasn't going to get rid of them. One dancer one time did get all pissed off at me and was a true drama queen but she was the one apparently believing she was like a girlfriend after the one weekend we had together. I guess I never really defined what makes a girl a girlfriend. I made the mistake of not realizing she was watching me the whole time I was in the club and she could get pissed off if she suspected I might be doing any outside activities with another dancer. She sure was mad. Seems kind of funny now. I suspected her of sleeping around so I was really surprised she was watching me so much.
  • HootnHal
    15 years ago
    i
    I'm way a laid-back, well, ok easy-going guy but I think I'd prefer not to meet BF either. ATF, or at least my most usually seen, talks about her guy + & - but I dont really wanna meet him. Sometimes the talk makes her hornier. My extras are limited to hands both ways! I don't try to persue much with good family at home-mainly missing in that one area!

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion