tuscl

What outfit would you like to see a dancer wear?

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 10:20 AM
Ever get tired of the usual stripper outfits and want to see something different? I've always thought a woman wearing a man's dress shirt (with little or nothing on underneath) was sexy. For the right gal, I would even provide the shirt.

25 comments

• DandyDan
    15 years ago
    I personally don't mind girls stripping out of regular clothes. My favorite club will do that once in a while if the going is slow.
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    I'd prefer plain boring regular clothes.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    I join the consensus here, with the add on that I like to undress a female, so it should be something easy for me to take off of her.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    If it is the "right" dancer, the proverbial school girl. Other than that, regular street clothes are great.
  • how
    15 years ago
    A nice dress that she could also wear to a restaurant. One could imagine the SC is actually a bedroom, and she's getting ready for you...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    outfits? whos looking at the outfits and not whats underneath
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    This topic was brought up by Steve229 back on 5-22-09. It is my personal preference to always go onstage in a outfit of some sort. I have never gone out on stage in the slutty type dancer wear. I prefer a business suit or the idea of a mans shirt is a great idea ....similar to the scene in 9.5 weeks. Now when we begin to widdle off the clothes, I will always have on a corset of some type(i have my personal reasons for that). I will always wear stockings...some times with a garter belt and sometimes thigh highs. The responce I get has been outstanding in this area.....it is of my opinion that the guys I have come in contact with would much rather prefer a lady dressed to the 9's that strips down. Now, as I have stated in the past...we are dealing with fantasy here and the guys fantasies vary from guy to guy. I have found that by dressing in a CLASSY manner that I tend to be treated in a classy manner which is what I prefer in this venture. I had on situation where I was not treated classy and I simply did not pursue any further time with that guy. I think it is up to the dancer to portray the image that she wants to send to the customer and in turn be treated in that way. The time may come when I want to be treated a bit slutty and when that happens I will dress the part. As always, you all know that I aim to please while I am on stage and certainly welcome each and every suggestion any of you may have with regards to what I wear. I assure you I value everything you say in use it in a effort to help fulfill your needs.....and wants!!!! xoxo, Judy
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    A secretary outfit for me, she appears on stage with her long hair up and wearing glasses along with black lingerie and a crisp white blouse that struggles to keep in her heaving bossom.
  • scatterbrain
    15 years ago
    clap, clap, clap, clap, clap... thunderous applause for everything JJ's said. Of particular note is the thigh-highs. I don't know what it is, but every time I see a lady in thigh-highs my knees go a little weak and she ends up extracting copious amounts of money from me. I guess it's the 'classy thing' that jj refers to. Can't wait to meet her!
  • Raincoat
    15 years ago
    If they are young they should go for the schoolgirl look, but skip the Catholic plaid. Flip flops and short sundress would work well for me. I like it when they surprise you by not wearing panties from the beginning.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Classy works for me. I think that shekitout and pop will agree with me that Carter was the hottest dancer ever at my favorite club. She was the one that propelled it from a little known club into the top 10. And she rarely danced on stage. The first time I took her out to lunch she came dressed to kill. I was embarrassed in my shorts and T-shirt."It was the way I was brought up". ShotDisc will remember the poem that she posted on here about why men adored her. She credited her mother. Long gone but will never be forgotten.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    jj - good memory. I have trouble remembering what I had for lunch yesterday, much less what I've posted! londonguy - I once met this very well endowed dancer at a small, out of the way club. In addition to stripping, she said she worked a couple days a week for a local lawyer as his legal secretary. I had to wonder how the lawyer got any work done when she was there. She said he spent a lot of time in his office with the door closed.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    I think the best thing on a dancer is me. LOL The outfit is not as important to me as long as it fits, looks good on the girl and is not a bright neon. The right girl can make a T shirt look good.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    steve229, sounds like a good reason to study law :-)
  • dale38
    15 years ago
    I'm a farmer. A dancer I got to know well once surprised me with a farmer outfit. She wore bibs, a straw hat, and pasties she made to look like soybean leaves. She danced to "She thinks my tractor's sexy". That was the best stage dance ever, for me.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    normal hot outfits, schoolgirl, daisy-duke, secretary. Don't like long dresses. I saw a toga-like one once that was pretty cool. Dancers pay a lot of $ for outfits, which complements usually are well recieved.
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    For once, I would like to see a girl strip out of some sort of sports uniform (and I don't mean cheerleading, as cheerleading is not a sport). I once saw a girl take off a basketball uniform, which was nice, but that was the only time I ever saw something like that.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    any outfit that shows off her legs and cleavage is usually good enough for me.
  • how
    15 years ago
    DandyDan's sports uniform stripperwear is a fine idea; however, cheerleading at major universities has absolutely become a sport. Dangerous and extraordinarily athletic. Not typically the stuff they do during "real" sporting events, but their own competitions...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Best outfit for a stripper is a g-string and nothing else. I realize it defeats the concept of stripping, but I just like getting right down to the point.
  • ArtCollege
    15 years ago
    For hanging around the club, I saw an outfit five years ago that I still dream about. It was at Mons Venus. A gal wore a thin, v-necked sweater. Not too outrageous to wear in public, with a bra, though she was braless. She had low heels on. And nothing on the bottom. Bare naked from the waist down. Really caught my eye.
  • CCRiderm
    15 years ago
    I just realized something last night. The look of an incredible woman in heels and jewelry...definite win there. This sweet blond was up on stage wearing nothing but what her momma gave her and some clunky silver bracelets on her wrists...damn that set her apart from the pack. Just that accent of flash...was very nice.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I can think of several outfits that would make dancers look a lot better. I personally like the color red. I like the school girl look, red sexy bikini outfits would be nice. I might even enjoy watching short red short shorts. It depends on the age and looks of the dancer though. One of my favorites looks a whole lot better without her too small extremely shorts shorts on. It makes her butt look fat with it on. She takes it off and she looks great. I was wondering if she would take it the wrong way if I told her. If you help a dancer look too hot, she might be hard to get a hold of as well.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    On the right girl, a bustier and garter can be lights out. The other week I was in Denver, and on a quick stop through PT's Showclub I see a girl on the left rear stage who was rocking a lacy bustier on a 10 body. Think she goes by Jade. The stages at PT's are table style, and when standing the dancers are at eye level. She looked so good locked up in the outfit I thought something on her had to be fake. I had stopped in my tracks and was staring, when at some point she saw me watching and slowly undid the catches on her outfit while smiling back. I could spill a lot more virtual ink on it, but "hypnotic" sums up the moment well. Turns out nothing was fake, which could've really been trouble. I walk up to exchange a few words, tip her a $5 in between her promises, then barely make it out of the club to catch my plane. Chalk it up to the siren's song. So yeah, for me a well timed bustier can be enough to smash travel plans against the rocks.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sometimes when the girl hangs out at the bar totally naked doesn't look right, maybe it was how even a little belly fat crinkles up when they are seated or leaning while standing at bar.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion