tuscl

How Slutty Is Too Slutty?

chandler
Blue Ridge Foothills
I'm usually suspicious of a stripper who comes on too strong too soon, grabbing my dick and talking dirty into my ear. Can a girl act so slutty it's a turn-off for you? Or is there no such thing as too much slut in your book?

57 comments

• Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: "How Slutty Is Too Slutty?"

Well your mother had you. Look at her and you will have your answer.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Slutty behavior/come ons are fairly common in my area. For some reason, the attractive girls do not seem as slutty as the unattractive ones.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    It depends on the girl and the situation, i.e. how slutty she is acting, but generally it's a turn off for me.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    m sure some guys would prefer to have that sort of behavior, but i personally do not offer that.

I guess this is what chemistry is all about. Put a slut with a guy who wants one and it will work out. Same goes for with a guy who would rather be with a lady.........

My last time out I had a guy tell me that he treats a lady like a whore and a whore like a lady......and then he asked what I am....i said a lady..........then he said kneel down and suck my cock.

needless to say that was his last dance.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Nice smackdown, JJ.

I treat ladies as ladies, but I don't mind interacting with the occasional tramp. To me, "slut" is an inherently negative term, and I associate it with "skanky" women who look like they don't take good care of themselves. As an example, one dancer who introduced herself at our first-ever meeting by grabbing my crotch and asking "Wanna fuck?" was such a lovely and well-groomed gal that I never even thought of her as a "slut."
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    JJ,

Your customer explained his view. Why were you offended by his response
    to your saying you were a lady? You got the response he indicated he would give.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Too slutty, a stripper walking around with semen still on her face or clothes would be too slutty at a strip club. Walking around the bar naked or wearing dental floss might qualify as too slutty. Other than that, slutty is a more visual term to me and skanky would be more about bad hygiene/smelly, but there probably is an actual definition.

We're at a strip club, not church so it's difficult to define what each of us would think is slutty.

I dont find saying "Wanna fuck?", "I want feel your hard cock", or other similiar phrases as slutty, these are just turn-ons/opening lines, some of the best strippers use those phrases for the good girl gone bad routine, words are always just words but physical appearance is how strippers define themselves.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Gatorfan,

One of the better clubs in my area, "St James", is nicknamed "The Church".

I agree, the question itself is not slutty, it is marketing. The girls attitude/appearance lends itself to being slutty. If you want to get technical, you could say any girl giving extras could be considered slutty by some definations.
  • mreef
    15 years ago
    No such thing as too slutty (for me).

My wife occasionally comments on someone (not a dancer because I go to clubs on the DL) as being skanky -- I always want to reply "But I like 'em like that!"

I don't like the girl next door look -- I like my strippers to look like strippers. But this is purely my thing, to each their own.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I have no problem with slutty talk and slutty behavior provided the dancer is not a skank. I have seen pics of some of Bros girls. His has a healthier stomach than me. lol.

Several years ago I turned the tables on 4 dancers sitting with me. I asked each of them, loud enough for all to hear. "Wanna Fuck?" I got 2 yes's, 1 no and 1 maybe. I didn't get laid!But had fun.
  • how
    15 years ago
    The gal in my example (Miss "Wanna Fuck?") was not just offering a line. When I replied in the affirmative, she took me to a darkened area of the club and rode me as if we were honeymooning.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    txtittyfan-Your customer explained his view. Why were you offended by his response
    to your saying you were a lady? You got the response he indicated he would give.

I was not offended at all, I simply had no interest in doing what he wanted.........Furthermore I must say that i was not sitting there in a slutty outfit...if you look at my posted pic that is what I was wearing.....so i was not dressed slutty or acting slutty, i didnt expect to hear that.I can see in some cases if you are dressed or behaving the role that you have to play it, but this was not the case. It's not like he asked......he sort of barked out the command....didn't work for me.I guess I just didn't like the way it was delivered.He would have been much better off whispering in my ear that he wanted his cock down my throat than barking it out the way he did.........

• steve229
    15 years ago
    Loud, obnoxious, pushy, drunken slutty is too slutty for me.

While we're on the topic of sluts...I'm sitting with two day girls around shift change and some of the night girls start to drift in. One day girl looks at the other and says, "Here come the sluts."

• gatorfan
    15 years ago
    steve229, "loud,obnoxious,pushy,drunken" I think are all separate adjectives to describe someone and could be personality issues (I know one girl at a local club I'd consider all of those but drunken and I wouldn't call her slutty). Slutty for me is either by appearance or action of the girl. Everyone is going to think differently towards what they think slutty is, sure girls who fuck guys during lap dances at the club would probably be considered slutty, but also might not be too slutty for some of us.

I think this topic might be a little too subject to interpretation, I have seen girls who would might be considered sluts who weren't loud, obnoxious or drunk.
  • steve229
    15 years ago
    gatorfan said: I have seen girls who would might be considered sluts who weren't loud, obnoxious or drunk.

Oh, I agree. And the frisky, fun-loving, playful, teasing sluts are great.

(The old thesaurus is going a work out today)
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I think we're using the word slut in the same manner as we might call someone an idiot. Do some affluent people regard strippers in general as slutty? If a club known for foreign strippers who provide HJs in the same way as a nice grind and they regard slutty as a BJ or intercourse, are they slutty?

I guess I am just posing the subjectiveness of the entire topic, slut or slutty is really only a derogatory descriptive term (like idiot) and can be different to each one of us.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Exactly right, gatorfan. Well said.
  • imnumnutz
    15 years ago
    to each his own, but I like my strippers classy and subtle
  • arbeeguy
    15 years ago
    Agree with the posters who indicate there is really no answer to the question as it was posed. It all depends on context. What is "too slutty" at the city council meeting might be considered very tame and dull inside a strip club. Even in the club, some very appropriate female behavior in a dark corner could be "too slutty" out in the better lighted areas.

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    Drunk and slutty are different animals. Together, bad. Either one can be good to bad. As was asked, yes, one could be to slutty, just as one could be to drunk.

jj,

You said, "needless to say that was his last dance.", but did you then kneel down and suck his cock? :)

BTW, nice outfit!

• Player11
    15 years ago
    If one starts out playing with me and talking dirty she better be ready to go somewhere and fuck is all I will say.
  • mmdv26
    15 years ago
    I want the dancer who makes me feel like I am the only one who has ever touched her that way. The only one she wants to be with. The only one she has ever gotten off with during a lap dance.

I'm also pretty receptive to the one who guides my hand under her thong at the start of the dance!
  • DandyDan
    15 years ago
    It's impossible to be too slutty. The real question isn't whether they can be too slutty, but too much of a bitch.
  • londonguy
    15 years ago
    Shadowcat, did the girl that say 'maybe' not say 'maybe later' ? Kind words TusclBro but I am not sure I agree, there is good and bad in all races. I think it's not what is said that counts but the girls demeanour. If we turn the tables I expect girls have to deal with all sorts of obnoxious, rude and arrogant men, of course I don't mean any of my fellow TUSCL'ers who I am sure behave like perfect gentlemen.
  • curiousgeorgefun
    15 years ago
    acting too slutty? Thats like having to much money, or speeding at the Indy 500.

I will agree that bad hygiene/skanky, or drunk/drugged out or "semen dripping off her chin", that would be gross... (unless it was mine)
  • how
    15 years ago
    Here's a possibility for "too slutty" -- She wants to get nasty with some _other_ guy...
  • minnow
    15 years ago
    ttf- I thought STJC was nicknamed "The Chapel".

If I'm getting the sense that "slutty dancer" is merely looking to "clean me out" in 5-10 minutes, and move on to the next guy, that's a turnoff for me.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    St James, where is it? Do I need to go see this church? I'd go to a buddhist temple if the girls were hot and the action was good enough.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    You got it "how!" Nothing is more frustrating than watching a girl do all kinds of naughty things to some other bozo(s) and never get a chance at her yourself. Thus, it is only her poor taste in customers that makes her "too slutty!" :-)
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    St James is N of Houston by the airport. You go there to add to your sins, not to atone for them. Everyone needs to go there. It is not your typical SC. It has a great decor, excellent food and top notch management.
  • wallanon
    15 years ago
    When she knowingly hands out gifts that keep on giving.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Does St James aka church have private confessionals or is it common sinners area for lap dances? (I'm keeping with the church theme you've said). How good is St James, I see Treasures in Houston rated high but didnt see St James?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Dang, wallanon. That's not just "slutty," that's criminal...
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Yes not sure if everyone realizes oral without a cover can spread infection, less efficient than other unprotected action but can happen.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    gatorfan,

St James is ranked #47, but you may have already seen that. They offer private "confessional" rooms, and dancers of all denominations. Scan the recent reviews and you will get a good idea.
  • kalel15
    15 years ago
    Last trip to the club I had a girl walk up and immediately grab my package and start going to town. Suprisingly i wasn't a big fan of this. It probably didn't help that the girl wasn't even moderately attractive. Then of course there was my buddy who was bellowing his laughter the entire time....
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    Usually, if I see a stripper going up to each guy in the room and rubbing his dick trying to sell a lap dance, it doesn't turn me on much by the time she gets to me. It's about her appearance of being mercenary and promiscuous or indiscriminate. I don't want to be just the next guy in line. I like it better if she takes her time with me, working her way up to it. ("It" being a lot of things other than rubbing my dick.)

What prompted the question, however, was a girl the other day doing exactly that, who I couldn't wait to get over with me. What normally turns me off had the opposite effect. It didn't hurt that she looked pretty sexy, although she wasn't quite a knockout. Like so many things, it ain't what you do, it's the way that you do it. She was so blatant and shameless about it, she looked like she'd be a lot of fun. And she was.

As for the word "slutty", I didn't expect it to be taken as such a pejorative here. To me, it's just a fairly non-judgmental shorthand for a more overt and aggressive approach to what other strippers do. After all, by most people's standards, even the "classiest" of strippers is pretty slutty, since she takes her clothes off for strangers and gets intimate with any man who gives her $20. To a male slut, it's nothing to get offended over.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    chandler: "I don't want to be just the next guy in line. I like it better if she takes her time with me, working her way up to it. "

Seems like you like to pretend whores are something other than whores (i.e. in reality what they do to you they are doing quite indiscriminately to everyone else, but you want to kid yourself that you are special). Your failed writer imagination may be a little overactive.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Clubber-You said, "needless to say that was his last dance.", but did you then kneel down and suck his cock? :)

No , I did not kneel down for him. His approach was off for me and my situation...............
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Sure the stripper goes around customer to customer grabbing cocks, they gotta get the business somehow. On the other hand, I usually dont think about being BJ #10 or #5 she's fucked that day either.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    jj,

Good for you! I dislike crude individuals.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    Thanks for the support Clubber.........I am fortunate that I can sort of pick and choose in these situations. I can tell you this....a different approach may have worked.....not really sure as I have never been asked to perform a BJ for extras............... still kind of on the fence if I want this on my menu for extras..............
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    lol........
  • how
    15 years ago
    If all dancers approached it as jj does, I suspect the SC experience would improve. I only enjoy activities where I believe the lady I'm participating with also enjoys it. I'm not a fan of coercion, even if that coercion is simply the need for some of my cash.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    how,

So correct! A dancer that enjoys were "work" with me is so much more enjoyable.
  • judyjudy
    15 years ago
    i can see where that would be tough for a girl who does this as a "job"
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    yes some dancers are doing more than they might want and this recession has only pushed things farther
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    Good word! Are there actually customers naive enough to think that most strippers are doing the job because they like it?
  • how
    15 years ago
    No, Dougster, we know they hate it with you.
  • Dougster
    15 years ago
    And they love it with you how (and the others) which is why you have to pay them right... you big stud!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I never met a dancer, sans one, that didn't have to dance to pay the bills and such. The other, married, but danced to acquire luxuries for them.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    I've met a few who do/did it for income on the side and lived with SO and one lived with parents. They all have reasons.
  • how
    15 years ago
    I'm under no such illusion, Dougster; however, if it is obviously not enjoyable for her, I wouldn't enjoy it either. I'm sure judyjudy can back me up on my contention that just because it is for the money does not mean the dancer cannot also enjoy it.
  • MisterGuy
    15 years ago
    "Dougster - why you so mean buddy?"

Because he's a troll Bones, plain & simple.
    --------------------------------

"then he said kneel down and suck my cock."

What if he had said "please" after that jj?? :)

---------------------------------
    "One day girl looks at the other and says, 'Here come the sluts.'"

LOL!

---------------------------------
    In terms of "too slutty", I would offer up the "ladies" at Cheaters in RI. Crotch grabbing & excessive dirty talk are pretty much the norm for a "greeting" here, and the dancers are usually very, very aggressive about marketing for LDs & "more". One girl (who I had never met before & who didn't even bother to sit down next to me) came up to me and we had this very quick conversation:

Dancer: "Hey baby, you here to have fun?"
    Me: "Sure, I always like to have fun."
    Dancer: "Wanna dance?"
    Me: "No thanks."
    Dancer: "Wanna a blowjob?"
    Me: "I don't think so?"
    Dancer: "Wanna have sex?"
    Me: "Nope." (She didn't seem to be my type.)
    Dancer: "You're not here to have any fun..." (and she walked away...lol...)

It turns out that she was probably the "nicest looking" girl in the entire club, but I didn't know that at the time. The dancers at Cheaters are mostly one step away from street walking IMO.

----------------------------
    "No, Dougster, we know they hate it with you."

LOL!
  • how
    15 years ago
    MG said, "The dancers at Cheaters are mostly one step away from street walking IMO."

Your observation is on-target, MG. In RI, street walking prostitution is banned, but indoor prostitution is not. Cheaters girls are mostly prostitutes, and they don't have to hide it.
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    Rhode Island sounds very considerate. The state wanted prostitutes to have everything covered, did they really mean a roof?
  • Book Guy
    15 years ago
    No such thing as too slutty too soon.

There is very much such a thing as false advertising. This would be, too FAKE-slutty too soon.

If she IS going to fuck me, then good! She can come on as strong as necessary. If she's not, but is ACTING like she is, by coming on slutty soon, then bad! She should fuck off an die.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion