tuscl

Are you planning on spending more money, the same, or less in strip clubs in the

Sunday, July 5, 2009 3:50 AM
Maybe you don't even plan ahead. I'm planning on spending less money myself. That could be a problem though if everybody else is too. I noticed dancers being more aggressive my last visit at one club in trying to get dances from me. I'm not getting any dances tonight though. I suspect not too many customers or dancers are attending strip clubs tonight but I could be wrong.

13 comments

• Clubber
    15 years ago
    About the same.
  • now_starring
    15 years ago
    If things go as planned and I get a substantial income increase my clubbing portion of my salary will increase. Currently I have to save money for a few months before I can go out.
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    I spend about 80-90% of my money on sessions with dancers wither ITC or OTC (sex). This week I spent: Tue $250 OTC motel session - HJ, then sex (gal A). Thur $160 sex inside club Champange room (gal A), Sat $40 dances, $200 sex / HJ inside club CPR (gal B); I have gal A scheduled for motel sex on Tuesday for $200 (will be our 53rd session in roughly one year - btw she is married LOL). At present most of this is with one girl (she is so good and loves to fuck) but I stray frequently. This involves HJ, BJ, Sex. I consider spending money on dances as exploration cost (new girl) and try to keep this to minimum. It sucks to just spend money on dances and then not get satisfaction!
  • gatorfan
    15 years ago
    It seems to be always the same for me.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I will probably spend less because I plan to spend most of my strip club time with just one dancer. I spent 70% of my time with her during the convention in May and came home with half the money I took with me.
  • chandler
    15 years ago
    No plans. I'll go if I feel like it. I'll spend what I spend.
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I believe the only effective planning I do is outside the strip clubs. I limit what I bring and/or don't visit if I want to limit my spending. After I get there and have some money and a hot young stripper with breasts in my face is asking me for a lap dance at a good price too, I have a hard time saying no. Right now I'm thinking about one dancer who claimed she could make me happy. I was almost out of money when she asked. However I do remember her.
  • AbbieNormal
    15 years ago
    Probably more. As far as I can remember my last visit to a club was well over a year ago. The idea of stopping off after work is crossing my mind a lot more lately, and my annual retreat to upstate NY where one of my favorite undiscovered gems is is only 3 months away.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    good to hear that some of you can spend time with just one dancer and come home with more money than expected. If I end up spending too much time with just one dancer I will end up falling for her and spending more than I had planned. On the other hand, if I keep things at a distance with the girls and exercise my variety then I tend to spend less.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    The frequency of my visits will not decline. What I spend depends upon who I meet.
  • SuperDude
    15 years ago
    When cash flow allows, I'm there. I will leave as soon as I hear bitching about the Detroit economy. I can get that from the local media.
  • gk
    15 years ago
    I'm trying to spend less, but it's hard to do.
  • DoctorDarby
    15 years ago
    Probably more. I have a bit more income, no steady girlfriend, and a couple of regular places that seem to be heating up a bit in spite of my state's draconian laws. Yippie!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion