tuscl

Role Reversal: Stripper Rapes Man

Thursday, July 2, 2009 12:41 AM
Any article that carries the phrase "a witness, who cannot be named" just can't be about something good... [view link] [Photo on website] Apparently everything is upside down in the "land down under". Yesterday, an Australian man took stripper, Linda Naggs, 39, to court accusing her of sexually penetrating him with a sex toy at a bachelor's party. Naggs entered the party cracking a whip and performed an act for the groom before moving on to the best man, a witness, who cannot be named, told Melbourne Magistrates Court. He said the complainant had his pants down to his knees and his top off when Ms Naggs was passed a vibrator by an assistant. The witness said the best man had reluctantly agreed to the performance, after the groom spent less than a minute on the stage, and looked uncomfortable throughout. He said Ms Naggs, who was naked and wearing a sex toy, forced the best man onto all fours before allegedly assaulting him. "She went behind him and pulsated to push him to the ground," he said. The witness said he heard the man scream and get to his feet. "'Why did you do that for ... you didn't have to do that,'" he said the man yelled. The witness said the complainant got up, called Ms Naggs an idiot and told her to leave. He said a fight broke out between the pair, during which Ms Naggs threw a punch at the complainant, but missed. "She was a little bit hysterical ... she thought she was a boxer," the best man's brother told the court. The court heard Naggs had been riding the "very conservative" best man like a horse before the alleged rape and he may not have known what she was doing behind him. Naggs has been charged with one count of rape. Let this be a lesson to you guys!! There's never a reason to get on all fours... EVER! Source: Aussie News Date Submitted: 9/11/2008 9:37 AM Comments: 10 PostedBy: DimeWars Staff

3 comments

• lunabird
    15 years ago
    I find this hard to believe...
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    I actually find it to be believable. I've seen some pretty rough play during the time some bachelors have to go up on stage. Not recently but in the last several years I saw some guys get the crap smacked out of them with belts or paddles. I used to see from time to time, the dancers would strip a guy down to his shorts or boxers and smack the hell out of him with his own belt taking turns. Now if she penetrated him with something, the crowd may have thought that was funny but I can imagine it would hurt. If the situation was reversed and a guy had a bachelorette up on stage stripped down to her panties and stuck something up her against her will, I could imagine that causing some trouble if she wanted to say it was rape.
  • lunabird
    15 years ago
    well seeing as MOST women are in general are weaker than men... I dont see how she could have penetrated and held this man in place and seeing as no other women are being prosecuted, she was the only one responsible for doing the deed, The club is also not being sued, which I think would be the target of a lawsuit since they allowed it... unless, deep down he enjoyed it and did not want to get that type of experience. There are also many steps. Me personally, if I saw a dildo being pulled out on stage, the first thing I would do is run if thats not what I wanted. also just because dancing is allowed and nudity is allowed... does NOT mean sex or any penetration is allowed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion