tuscl

Pot of Foolishness

So I was at the Seattle Art Museum the other day. It's across the street from the Lusty Lady, and let's face it a peep show is only but so interesting. They had several galleries dedicated to different cultures of the world, and an interesting little concept in one of them.

There is a Nigerian ritual that involves costumed characters and a certain prop. I kept the highlight tour write up which had this to say:

"At the center of the platform is a 'Pot of Foolishness' which players carried as they revealed some extremely stupid act or incident that occurred in the past year. Acknowledging foolishness may help purge the irksome memory. Is there anything foolish you might want to contribute to this pot?"

Any takers?

11 comments

• samsung1
    15 years ago
    I think a lot of us would agree going to the champagne rooms at upscale clubs with the promise of good times/sex is foolishness.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    I will try to purge an irksome memory. I have done something extremely stupid, try to converse with mg on an educated level.

Now let me see if that memory goes away, but I rather think it will remain.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    Mine is continuing to go to D.B. Coopers in Tx. I keep hoping the girls will get better as it is a nice club. After 2 years they still haven't.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    I spent an hour waiting for a stripper to show up at my hotel room. I then called her. She said that she was still trying to get a baby sitter. I foolishly waited another hour before going back to the club.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    A really hot, but smart, stripper in an upscale joint talked me into a 300 dollar HJ.
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    While walking to work yesterday I saw a really hot girl walking nearby. When I looked over my shoulder to check out her ass, I walked into a tree.

Does that count?
  • jablake
    15 years ago
    "I spent an hour waiting for a stripper to show up at my hotel room. I then called her. She said that she was still trying to get a baby sitter. I foolishly waited another hour before going back to the club."

I waited about 6 hours for Goofball. :) Yes, she was worth it when she finally showed. She'd call and say she was 1 block away and would be in the driveway in less than 5 minutes. That translates to a little over 2 hours. I definitely liked her. Unfortunately, she got addicted real bad to the big H. :(

Probably is very foolish to like a dancer so much that hours of waiting isn't a problem. Or, who knows maybe I'd have felt differently if she didn't show at all.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    lol @lopaw,
    I almost got into a car accident because I was busy staring at a woman's ass.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    samsung1,

Somehow the picture in my mind of lopaw looking is much better than if I were to imagine you looking. LOL
  • lopaw
    15 years ago
    It was actually pretty sad, Clubber. About as un-sexy a move as I could do. And me trying to play it off, as if I meant to do it, was even sadder.

It's amazing what stupid things we sometimes do, all in the name of ogling!
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Now now, lopaw. I did say, "...lopaw looking...", not lopaw walking into a tree. :)

Ogling is an acquired skill, not one God given.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion