tuscl

A question ...

Thursday, June 25, 2009 4:37 AM
I visited a favorite dancer at a club yesterday and she gave me a nice BJ. Afterward, she gave me her phone number (this is actually the second time she gave it, I lost it the first time.) I have never gotten a stripper's number before. What I am assuming is that she wants to meet somewhere and have sex in exchange for some money. I am totally down with that, but I am not sure what to say when I call her. Should I just let her be the one to bring it up when I call, or should I say something? She didn't say anything about sex or why she gave the number, she just gave it and told me a good time to call.

15 comments

• Kprince
    15 years ago
    Why so bashful? She just gave you a BJ! Ask her if she wants to meet up and if she's willing to go all the way, trust me she's heard worse!
  • Philip A. Stein
    15 years ago
    She's given you her number twice? Dude, just call her. Hey babydoll, It's Digi-shy-tech Hi, how are you? I'm getting better now that I'm talking to you. You gave me your number. I wasn't going to call but I couldn't resist. So I was wondering.... what did you have in mind?
  • how
    15 years ago
    Do you want to spend time with her OTC? If so, that's almost certainly why she gave you her number. If not, just do nothing.
  • Dudester
    15 years ago
    When you call, ask her if she texts. This way, you can text her and be clear what you want. Mine is "booty call at (time, place)?" All you are doing is asking for pussy. You can negotiate rate in person.
  • shadowcat
    15 years ago
    Over the years I have probably been given a dozen numbers Most I never called and tossed them after leaving the club but there have been a couple that worked out nicely for OTC activities. I currently have two but am only using one. I call gridget frequently. Once Rita gave me her cell number. She had to move out of her apartment for a month so that the land lord could bring it up to code. She was going to visit her family in Richmond VA during that time. She suggested that I fly up there and hang out with her. She gave me her parents phone number. When it came time I called her but got a recording "This is Rita and Randy, etc". Who the fuck was Randy? I called her parents number and talked to her father. "no, she was not there." I threw the numbers away. I did see her at the club 6 months later. She was surprised that I was not happy to see her. The bitch has left the building.
  • txtittyfan
    15 years ago
    If you are not sure what to do, write her name and number on the wall in the restroom. I am sure she will appreciate the added business.
  • Digitech
    15 years ago
    I guess what I'm worried about is that she might want me to be her sugardaddy or something. To me, the girlfriend experience is more for older guys who cannot speak to their wives without getting in an argument anymore. That would be really bizzare in my case because she is actually older than me. I would love to meet her OTC for sex, but I don't really want to buy her clothes, dinners, etc or have her be my pretend girlfriend. Maybe having a casual lunch or dinner sometimes, but not at a five star restaurant or anything. Instead of a 'girlfriend experience', I guess I want a 'friends with benefits' experience.
  • DickJohnson
    15 years ago
    One time I got a number from a girl named Jenny. It was 867-5309 but no area code. I tried to call it but got a not in service so u never know.
  • Clubber
    15 years ago
    Everyone got Jenny's number!
  • casualguy
    15 years ago
    Just tell her what you want. Be tactful about it though. I bet she's heard it all before. Many girls have several guys phone numbers so don't believe you're the only guy on her list. She might not even answer the phone when you call and you'll only end up leaving voice messages. One dancer I knew was like that a lot. One dancer long ago (maybe cell phones weren't that popular back then) almost always picked up immediately when I called. Then there was one dancer who called me up for no particular reason except she wanted to talk to me in between strip club visits. I think she was getting attached to me which I'm not sure at the time how comfortable I was with that.
  • how
    15 years ago
    Digitech, go for it. You know what you do not want: So, don't do that. If the arrangement she has in mind does not suit you, bail. The French say: "Qui ne risque rien, n'a rien." Literally: "Who risks nothing, has nothing." Commonly: "Nothing ventured, nothing gained."
  • Player11
    15 years ago
    Call her and set up a session. She gave you her number - what does the wide open receiver in the end zone have to hold up a billboard! Of course she will want some money but she may cut you a break. Don't pay for anything your not getting. Above all have fun. If she gave you a BJ chances are she will do sex.
  • samsung1
    15 years ago
    also just be glad that she even has a phone! A lot of the dancers who have given me BJs are too ghetto or irresponsible to pay their phone bills! (or maybe they just say they don't have a working phone to avoid my request for their number lol)
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Some dancers have cell phones just for business in addition to their personal phones. This way they can separate their business life from their personal life. A separate phone gives regulars and other invited customers a way to stay in touch with her, i.e. when she is working and available. Anyway, give her a call, what have you got to lose?
  • Drippy
    15 years ago
    Some dancers have cell phones just for business in addition to their personal phones. This way they can separate their business life from their personal life. A separate phone gives regulars and other invited customers a way to stay in touch with her, i.e. when she is working and available. Anyway, give her a call, what have you got to lose?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion